• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Will this family finally bring their adopted children home?

In summary, a family is in the process of adopting four children from Haiti, but their plans keep getting delayed. They are hoping to bring the children to the US on September 24th, but there are still several steps that need to be completed. The family is asking for prayers for a smooth and successful adoption process.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Hi fellow prayer warriors!
A dear friend of mine and her family has been in the process of adopting 4 children (sister and brothers) from Haiti for the past couple of years. Everytime they seem to be thisclose something goes wrong. This is the update she posted on Facebook today:

Hello everyone, just wanted to write a short update on the adoptions. Many of you are confused about what is going on. So are we-no, not really. We had hoped to leave today to go get our kids but the Lord did not have that in His plans. So, now, Nicole(orphanage director) is planning on bringing all 7 of the adopted kids to the US on Sept. 24th when she and her husband, Daniel, come for a bunch speaking engagements.

This is still what has to happen before next Thursday:
Our kids' passports have to be issued.
Our paperwork has to get to the lawyer.
Our lawyer has to get the medical exams done on each of the 7 kids.
Our lawyer has to meet with the Embassy to get our kids' visas.
No glitches in the visa processes(such as wrong spelllings of names, not enough proof of parental abandonment, etc...)
Visas issued.

So, please pray and pray and pray!!!

Love to all, Alecia and Tim and family

Please add this family to your prayer list for the next few days, raising them up and thanking God on their behalf that everything will go smoothly, no hitches, and those children will finally come home on 9/24!!

Thanks in advance-

Interesting - I have friend trying to adopt a girl named Mia from Haiti - don't know if it is the same city or orphanage but they too have thing after thing happen...

What's your friend's name? I can ask Alecia if she knows her. There are one or two other families adopting along with Alecia.

Sarah- I hope all goes well for your friend. I have 3 clients who's adoptions finally went through in the last year. They seemed to have the same experience, everytime they thought they had a baby, something would go wrong. They almost gave up hope, but finally everything went well and we have 3 new happy families! I can't imagine how stressful this process is for them, but I hope it all works out. Wow adopting 4 children...she's a saint!!

Prayers said.

Sarah - Shane and Melanie T.They are adopting a girl named Mia Jessica.

What is "Prayers for Smooth Adoption"?

"Prayers for Smooth Adoption" is a collection of prayers and blessings specifically crafted for families going through the adoption process. These prayers offer comfort, guidance, and support during this emotional and challenging journey.

Who can benefit from "Prayers for Smooth Adoption"?

Anyone involved in the adoption process, whether it be the parents, child, birth parents, or other family members, can benefit from these prayers. They offer solace and strength for all those involved in the adoption journey.

How can I access "Prayers for Smooth Adoption"?

"Prayers for Smooth Adoption" can be accessed through our website or through our Pampered Chef consultants. You can purchase a physical copy of the book or download a digital version for immediate access.

Are the prayers in "Prayers for Smooth Adoption" specific to a certain religion?

No, the prayers in this book are universal and can be used by individuals of all faiths. They are meant to provide comfort and support to families of all backgrounds going through the adoption process.

Can I personalize the prayers in "Prayers for Smooth Adoption"?

Yes, you can personalize these prayers to fit your specific situation and needs. The book offers guidance on how to adapt the prayers to your own unique circumstances. You can also write your own prayers and use this book as a source of inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies