• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for a Boy at Our Church

In summary, "Prayers for a Boy at Our Church" is a community-led initiative where members of our church come together to pray for a specific boy in our congregation who is chosen by our church leaders based on specific needs or struggles. This initiative is open to all members of our church community and prayers are offered during regular church services and designated prayer meetings. Support can be shown through prayer, as well as offering physical or emotional support to the boy.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
There is a 12 year old boy at our church that has been very ill for quite some time. He has been to several doctors and no one could figure out what was wrong. He finally went to Riley's hospital this past week and they think he might have Histoplasmosis. Please pray that they can quickly figure out what is wrong and treat him accordingly.
Thanks.

I'm so sorry to hear this - He'll certainly be in my prayers!! Keep us posted on how he's doing, ok Leslie?

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for him. Riley is a great hospital for children so he is in good hands.

Lord, please give the doctors wisdom in diagnosing this little boy. Give his parents Your peace as they await the news. And, finally, Lord, we pray that Your Healing Hand will be on him.

I'll be praying.

krzymomof4 said:
There is a 12 year old boy at our church that has been very ill for quite some time. He has been to several doctors and no one could figure out what was wrong. He finally went to Riley's hospital this past week and they think he might have Histoplasmosis. Please pray that they can quickly figure out what is wrong and treat him accordingly.
Thanks.

Payers for strength and healing and wisdom for the doctors!

Related to Prayers for a Boy at Our Church

What is "Prayers for a Boy at Our Church"?

"Prayers for a Boy at Our Church" is a community-led initiative where members of our church come together to pray for a specific boy in our congregation. This is done to offer support, guidance, and positive energy for the boy's well-being.

How is the boy chosen for "Prayers for a Boy at Our Church"?

The boy is chosen by our church leaders based on specific needs or struggles that he may be facing. It could be a difficult family situation, health concerns, or any other challenges that he may be going through.

Can anyone participate in "Prayers for a Boy at Our Church"?

Yes, absolutely! "Prayers for a Boy at Our Church" is open to all members of our church community. We believe that coming together in prayer can make a positive impact on the boy's life and strengthen our community bonds.

How often do we pray for the boy?

We pray for the boy during our regular church services, as well as in our own personal prayers. Additionally, we have designated prayer meetings specifically for "Prayers for a Boy at Our Church" where we come together to lift up the boy in prayer.

What can I do to support "Prayers for a Boy at Our Church"?

You can join us in prayer for the boy, as well as offer any physical or emotional support that you can. This can include sending encouraging messages, offering to help out with tasks, or simply being a positive presence in the boy's life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SeeMe4PC
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam