• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my PP calendar suddenly not working correctly?

In summary, there could be several reasons why your Pampered Chef calendar is not working, such as technical issues, internet connection errors, or device problems. To fix calendar syncing issues, make sure to allow access to your device's calendar in settings and try logging out and back in or reinstalling the app. If you are unable to add events to your calendar, try refreshing the page, logging out and back in, or contacting customer service. You can access your calendar on multiple devices as long as you are logged in with the same account, and to unsubscribe, go to your account settings and select the option to unsubscribe.
Deborah Czarnecki
Has anyone had this problem? Suddenly my PP calendar isn't working. The numbers are on the wrong days (although the month and year are correct). July is fine, but August is wrong and it has the 1st of Sept. starting on a Sunday!! :eek:
I haven't had a chance to call customer service, but if anyone has experienced this and knows how to fix it, I'd love to hear from you!!!

D.C.

I have not had this problem myself, but I suggest trying to reset the calendar. Depending on your model of PP calendar, this could be done by pressing a specific button or by following certain instructions in the manual. If that does not work, you may need to contact PP customer service for further assistance.

:

I haven't had this exact issue, but I have had problems with my PP calendar in the past. Usually, the best thing to do is to try restarting your computer or refreshing the page. If that doesn't work, you may need to update your browser or clear your cache. If the problem persists, definitely reach out to customer service for assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue for you or provide a solution. Good luck!

1. Why is my Pampered Chef calendar not working?

There could be several reasons why your Pampered Chef calendar is not working. It could be due to a technical issue with our website or app, an error with your internet connection, or a problem with your device. We recommend trying to access the calendar from a different device or clearing your cache and cookies before contacting our customer service for further assistance.

2. How can I fix my Pampered Chef calendar not syncing?

If your Pampered Chef calendar is not syncing with your device's calendar, first make sure that you have allowed our app or website to access your device's calendar. You can do this in your device's settings. If the issue persists, try logging out and back into the app or website, or uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If the problem continues, please reach out to our customer service for additional help.

3. Why can't I add events to my Pampered Chef calendar?

If you are unable to add events to your Pampered Chef calendar, it could be due to a bug or technical issue. We suggest trying to refresh the page or app, or logging out and back in. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I access my Pampered Chef calendar on multiple devices?

Yes, you can access your Pampered Chef calendar on multiple devices as long as you are logged in with the same account. Any changes or updates made on one device will automatically sync to your other devices.

5. How do I unsubscribe from my Pampered Chef calendar?

If you no longer wish to use the Pampered Chef calendar, you can unsubscribe by going to your account settings and selecting the option to unsubscribe. Keep in mind that this will remove all of your events and data from the calendar, so be sure to save any important information before unsubscribing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • twinmomjen