• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking-Guests Take Home Meals

In summary, the author offers a new party format in November in which the guests cook the meat beforehand. The recipes are easy to follow and the guests can bring their own food. There is limited discussion because the guests are busy cooking. The author has tried this format and it was not a huge success.
dianag
As mentioned in PC Newswire last week... (10/21)

Anybody out there try this yet? I am offering it in November, and want to head off any potential chaos bc my first host doing this happens to be a solid recruit lead!!!

Any recipes lend themselves particularly well to this format?

Do the guests cook the meat before coming to the party?

How do you communicate the ingredients list?

I'm thinking of doing the beef ones, because i hav emore experience with these recipes...

Any tips you can offer, or thoughts, whether or not you have done this...would by greatly appreciated!!!

My thoughts: Unless you have a lot of skillets, it's going to be hard to cook the meat for all the guests. Personally, I'd save the made meals as a benefit for the host. If one of the guests wants them, they can book their own power cooking show.
That's my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

I did this earlier in the year with the beef power cooking recipes. It was more work for the host (the host chose to purchase all the ingredients and have her friends pay her), so I'd really suggest having everyone bring their own. If you have the Roasting Pan, this is an AWESOME way to brown up all the ground beef. I used this to cook up the meat mixture (I think I put 10-11 pounds of ground beef in there! I wish I remembered exactly) and used the 12" skillet to do 5 more pounds. It did seem like I was cooking that forever. Have that done before people come. Just bring as many bowls to hold the ziplock bags as you can, as well as scrapers, bamboo spatulas, etc for mixing. They did all enjoy having meals to bring home to freeze, but I think it was hard to work in much discussion about other products. The more we do this kind of show, the easier it would get I'd assume. After we all made the meals, they sat in the family room and I mentioned a few things and let them shop. Sold a lot of mix n chops that's for sure!!!

It's worth a try!! My group was a good size group for this (7 people including the host) and sales weren't huge (almost $500 with a few outside orders which isn't a huge show for me) but it was worth trying. I did get a booking out of it, but she didn't do the same type of show for hers.

We have tried all but the Greek and Orzo Skillet of the new chicken meals and we love them all... Very easy to prepare and not a lot of extra work. We did do the chicken in the DCB instead of the skillet though! We love doing it in there! I think Ann has the best idea...if they want the meals, let them book a Show too!

Hi there! I am also offering this new format in November and I am excited to try it out. From my experience, the beef recipes definitely do work well with this format. My tip is to make sure to communicate the ingredients list clearly to your guests beforehand so they can come prepared. As for cooking the meat, it's up to personal preference. Some guests may prefer to cook it beforehand, while others may want to cook it during the party. It's important to give them the option and provide guidance on how to cook the meat if they choose to do so. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes with my first host who is also a potential recruit. Best of luck with your party and let me know how it turns out!

Related to Power Cooking-Guests Take Home Meals

What is Power Cooking-Guests Take Home Meals?

Power Cooking-Guests Take Home Meals is a service offered by Pampered Chef where our consultants come to your home and prepare multiple meals for you and your family to enjoy throughout the week. This allows you to save time and have delicious, homemade meals without the hassle of cooking every day.

How does Power Cooking-Guests Take Home Meals work?

First, you will schedule a consultation with one of our Pampered Chef consultants. They will work with you to plan a menu and determine the number of meals you would like to have prepared. On the day of your Power Cooking session, the consultant will come to your home with all the necessary ingredients and cookware. They will then prepare the meals in your kitchen, package them, and leave them in your fridge or freezer for you to enjoy at your convenience.

What types of meals can I expect with Power Cooking-Guests Take Home Meals?

Our consultants have a variety of delicious and healthy meal options to choose from. Some popular choices include chicken stir-fry, beef stroganoff, and veggie lasagna. We also offer options for dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free meals.

How long will the meals last in the fridge or freezer?

The meals prepared by our consultants will typically last up to 5 days in the fridge and up to 3 months in the freezer. However, we recommend enjoying the meals within 2-3 days for optimal freshness and flavor.

What is the cost for Power Cooking-Guests Take Home Meals?

The cost for Power Cooking-Guests Take Home Meals varies depending on the number of meals and the menu items chosen. Our consultants will work with you to create a personalized plan that fits your budget. We also offer discounts for bundling multiple sessions and for hosting a party with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • Stephaniecafe