1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Potatoe Ricer and meatloaf for November

1. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

Was thinking about making Garlic Mashed Potatoes with our cookie press and the meatloaf in the DCB for November shows, to boost December bookings. Has anyone tried this combo or tried the cookie press at a show for ricing potatoes?

Oct 17, 2009
  2. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

So funny you mention that. That's one of my recipes for November, except I'm using the rice cooker plus, because it can be used for so much.

3. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

I used the cookie press to rice potatoes at home and unless you're REALLY partial to super smooth potatoes then a potato masher works alot faster. The cookie press doesn't hold enough so I had to reload it 3-4 times and I was just making it for me and my hubby (granted, he's a mashed potatoes fiend so it was probably more like 4 servings). I think I cooked the potatoes till they were falling apart in the water but it was still a little too much work for the end result. Again, the potatoes were SUPER smooth, but personally I like them a little chunky so it wasn't worth it for me.

Oct 17, 2009
Have something to add?