• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Potatoes with the UM: Recipes & Tips

In summary, some tips for baking potatoes with the Ultimate Mandoline include washing and scrubbing the potatoes before slicing them evenly with the mandoline, preheating the oven, coating the potatoes with oil or butter, and using the adjustable thickness settings for a faster cooking time.
laylaleigh
I am going to slice some potatoes with the UM and bake them on a stone. are there any recipes or tips?

Last edited:
I put them in the skillet with some oil. Love the crinkle cut ones.

That sounds like a great idea! One tip I have is to slice the potatoes thinly so they cook evenly and get crispy. You could also try seasoning them with some herbs or spices before baking for added flavor. As for recipes, you could try making potato chips or even a potato gratin using the sliced potatoes on the stone. Have fun experimenting!

What are some tips for baking potatoes with the Ultimate Mandoline?

1. Make sure to wash and scrub the potatoes thoroughly before baking to remove any dirt or debris.

2. Use the Ultimate Mandoline to slice the potatoes into evenly sized pieces for even cooking.

3. Preheat your oven to the recommended temperature before placing the potatoes inside.

4. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet or in a baking dish and lightly coat with oil or butter for a crispy exterior.

5. Use the adjustable thickness settings on the Ultimate Mandoline to create thin, even slices for a faster cooking time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
themich
Replies
Views
Funkifolkart
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips