• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting Pampered Chef Recipes: What Is Allowed?

In summary, posting a Pampered Chef recipe on a personal blog is not a violation of the company's policies. It is encouraged to share recipes, but credit must be given to Pampered Chef and the recipe cannot be claimed as one's own.
catlwilles
Gold Member
Am I allowed to post a PC recipe on my blog or would that be in violation of the policy?

I was wondering this too...

I'm very curious... I've found a lot of websites that offer up Pampered Chef recipes in great quantities and make no bones about them being PC recipes so I too wonder what the official word is... or if there is one?

This is from the policies, page 22:

Internet/Web: Use of Recipes & Recipe Photos on Your Personal Web Site
We’re working on how to best populate the Personal Web Site gallery, and serve Consultants’ needs and desires to post recipes and recipe photos on their Personal Web Sites. In the meantime, we strongly encourage you to use only those recipes and photos already posted on Consultant’s Corner.

Our recipes and their photos are considered Pampered Chef’s intellectual property, along with any other photos we take, product descriptions, trademarks, logos, etc. We have to place limits on what intellectual property Consultants are allowed to use and where, in order to protect the value of these assets. If we allow Consultants to use these assets however they see fit, we will not be able to enforce our rights against those who misuse them, for instance those who sell on eBay.​

I interpret the bolded portion to mean that we should not use PC recipes on any other websites. But, as always, check with HO to get the official word.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that it is not a violation of our policy to post a PC recipe on your blog. In fact, sharing our delicious recipes with others is encouraged and can help promote our brand and products. However, please make sure to give proper credit to Pampered Chef and do not claim the recipe as your own. Happy cooking and blogging!

Related to Posting Pampered Chef Recipes: What Is Allowed?

What types of recipes can be posted on Pampered Chef?

Any type of recipe that uses Pampered Chef products or can be made using Pampered Chef tools and cookware is allowed to be posted on the website. This can include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more.

Do I need to use only Pampered Chef ingredients in my recipes?

No, you are not required to use only Pampered Chef ingredients in your recipes. However, we encourage you to use our products whenever possible to showcase their effectiveness and versatility.

Can I include links to other websites or products in my recipe posts?

No, we do not allow external links in recipe posts. This is to ensure that all recipes are solely focused on using Pampered Chef products and do not promote any other brands or products.

Are there any restrictions on the language or tone used in recipe posts?

Yes, we ask that all recipe posts maintain a positive and respectful tone. Inappropriate language or offensive content will not be allowed and may result in the removal of the post.

Can I use images or videos in my recipe posts?

Yes, you are welcome to include images or videos in your recipe posts. However, please ensure that you have the rights to use any images or videos and properly credit the source if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • mountainchef