• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postage for Full-Size Postcards: Answers Here!

In summary, the current postage rate for a full-size postcard is $0.36 for domestic mail and $1.20 for international mail. There are weight restrictions for full-size postcards and regular stamps can be used as long as they add up to the current postage rate. The recipient's address should be written on the back of the postcard, along with a return address. Additional fees may apply for international mail, so it is best to check with the destination country's postal service.
thebowman
Gold Member
Does anyone do this and if so how much postage does it take? The full size not the mini's.

Well today I mailed a full size catalog in a 9x13 envelope with 2 sheets of paper and it was $1.48 for first class mail.

not to disregard the original questionBut exactly how much does it cost to mail the mini catalogs? I bout 50 of the holiday minis, a first for me, and have no idea LOL

Minis are 1 oz, so 41 cents.

Thanks ChefAnnYou are the bees knees!!

Do the minis need to be taped shut with one of those round stickers?

they do need to be taped shut, you can use regular tape. Thanks Melissa and everyone.

kspry said:
Do the minis need to be taped shut with one of those round stickers?

From what I understand, they actually need to be taped shut at the top and the bottom.

Definitely tape them shut, or put them in a business envelope. I did that for the beginning of fall and put in a business card magnet. It was funny/strange going to my past hosts houses and seeing MY business card on their fridge!

For spring/summer I didn't tape them or put them in an envelope and I got multiple calls saying they got theirs all shredded. NOT good business! LOL

1. How much does it cost to mail a full-size postcard?

The current postage rate for a full-size postcard is $0.36 for domestic mail and $1.20 for international mail.

2. Are there any weight restrictions for full-size postcards?

Yes, full-size postcards cannot exceed 4.25 inches by 6 inches and must be at least .007 inches thick.

3. Can I use regular stamps to mail a full-size postcard?

Yes, you can use regular stamps as long as they add up to the current postage rate of $0.36 for domestic mail and $1.20 for international mail.

4. Do I need to write the recipient's address on the back of the postcard?

Yes, the recipient's address should be written on the back of the postcard, along with a return address in the top left corner.

5. Are there any additional fees for mailing a full-size postcard?

If you are sending a postcard internationally, there may be additional fees such as customs or import taxes. It is best to check with the destination country's postal service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Sharyn120
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies