• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Bariatric Surgery Party

Mar 20, 2015
A friend of mine is hosting a healthy living party for a mutual friend who has undergone bariatric surgery. Does anyone have any ideas of how I could modify a Pampered Chef show to meet this need? Right now, we are setting her up like a bridal show so that people can buy her items from PC. But ways to interact with the guests, ways to encourage small recipes, and ways to do individual checkout with such a large group....

I would love any help.

Admin Greg

Veteran Member
Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

melizabeth35

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2012
I'd love to help, but I'm not sure what you need help with. Is it what recipe to demo? or whether you should demo? or what products to focus on?

melizabeth35

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2012
I've had a large group for a check out and I have them put their order face down at the table where I am. I just pull from the bottom and call them up one at a time. If someone is in a hurry, it's been okay for them to jump to the head of the line.

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
How far post op is her friend? Everyone is different but if she is within a month or so, not much the friend can eat until her stomach heals. My suggestion for gifts would be: insulated tumbler, quick stir pitcher, digital scale, micro cookers, measuring spoons, steamer, measure mix n pour, manual food processor,close and cut?, herb freezing trays,small cool and serve,Chet's tongs, egg cooker, prep bowls....all centered around portion control (brownie pan posted above is a great idea!) protein, vegetables, fruits and a large amount of fluids. Also tools to take things on the go like the tumbler and small cool and serve.