• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible $1000 Earnings: Help Me Reach Level 1 by Sharing My Success Journey!

In summary, "I Just Have to Share!!!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can share their favorite recipes, kitchen tips, and product reviews with others. To submit something, users can fill out a submission form on the website and include all necessary details and a photo. The feature is open to all kinds of content, not just related to Pampered Chef products. Users can browse submissions, search for specific content, and filter by category. Recipes and tips can also be saved to a user's account by clicking the "Save" button on the submission page.
LisaVH
I think I could maybe possibly make a $1000. I am a little afraid to jinx it, but I'm close! My host is at $800 with two more possible orders, my friend has about $275 to order, but just isn't sure when to place it (she's in the process of moving) and I am trying to politely push her, and I am emailing/calling everyone I can think of. If I can get to $1213 I will be at level 1!!!! Think good thoughts for me, k?

Good thoughts coming your way!

Good luck and keep workin' it!:)

Go Go Go!!!:d

Keep up the great work!!!!!:)

Good luck!

Think, think think...
good thoughts coming your way!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

You can do it!!! Good luck!

Thinking good thoughts! Good luck!

Good luck!!

That's great! Good luck....let us know.

Go Lisa Go!!

Julie

1. What is "I Just Have to Share!!!"?

"I Just Have to Share!!!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can share their favorite recipes, kitchen tips, and product reviews with others.

2. How do I submit something for "I Just Have to Share!!!"?

To submit a recipe, kitchen tip, or product review, simply fill out the submission form on the "I Just Have to Share!!!" page on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to include all necessary details and a photo if possible.

3. Can I share something even if it's not related to Pampered Chef products?

Yes, "I Just Have to Share!!!" is open to all kinds of recipes, tips, and reviews, whether they involve Pampered Chef products or not. We love hearing about all the creative and delicious things our customers are making in the kitchen!

4. How can I find recipes and tips on "I Just Have to Share!!!"?

You can browse through all the submissions on the "I Just Have to Share!!!" page, or use the search bar to find something specific. You can also filter by category, such as appetizers, main dishes, or desserts.

5. Can I save recipes and tips from "I Just Have to Share!!!" to my account?

Yes, you can save any recipe or tip to your Pampered Chef account by clicking the "Save" button on the submission page. This will allow you to easily access it later and also add it to your shopping list if you want to purchase any necessary products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • adnoel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies