• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PoPampered Cheforn in Dcb or Micro Cookers?

In summary, PoPampered Cheforn and Micro Cookers are two types of cooking equipment offered by Pampered Chef. They differ in size and shape, with PoPampered Cheforn being larger and round-shaped, while Micro Cookers are smaller and more compact. Both can be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe, but not on the stovetop. There are also recipes specifically designed for these cookers available on Pampered Chef's website and from customers online.
aksusan
Does anyone know if you can make popcorn in either the DCB or one of the micro cookers?

Thx :)

i wouldn't try it in either

Hot oil and the microcookers don't mix. Not for sure about the DCB but I don't think it would work either. DH watched Good Eats and has been using a Stainless Bowl he bought at Target for like $8.

Does he use the SS bowl on the stove top? How does that work? The only type of popcorn that works for me in the microwave is the bag type, I have tried putting it in plastic bowls and regular bowls, no luck.

Thanks for the info. I won't try it then, just a crazy thought that ran through my mind. :)

I thought someone had said you could do it in the rice cooker????

wadesgirl said:
Hot oil and the microcookers don't mix. Not for sure about the DCB but I don't think it would work either. DH watched Good Eats and has been using a Stainless Bowl he bought at Target for like $8.

I thought you couldn't put metal in the microwave? You know, sparks flying and all?? :confused:

Some metal is OK in the microwave - there's a layer of foil in microwave popcorn bags. It becomes a problem when there is a lot of it, or it has sharp edges/points that can concentrate the electromagnetic energy. If AB was using a metal bowl to pop popcorn, it was probably on the stovetop.Yep- just did a search. The Good Eats popcorn in a SS bowl is stovetop: Perfect Popcorn Recipe : Alton Brown : Food Network

1. What is the difference between PoPampered Cheforn and Micro Cookers?

PoPampered Cheforn and Micro Cookers are both types of cooking equipment offered by Pampered Chef. The main difference is in the size and shape of the cookers. PoPampered Cheforn is a larger, round-shaped cooker that is perfect for cooking large portions of food such as soups, stews, and roasts. Micro Cookers are smaller and more compact, making them ideal for heating up individual portions or cooking smaller dishes like side dishes or desserts.

2. Can I use PoPampered Cheforn or Micro Cookers in the microwave?

Yes, both PoPampered Cheforn and Micro Cookers are safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to follow the instructions provided with the cookers to ensure proper usage. For example, some recipes may require the use of a microwave-safe plate or lid while cooking in the cookers.

3. Are PoPampered Cheforn and Micro Cookers dishwasher safe?

Yes, both PoPampered Cheforn and Micro Cookers are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan. If using a dishwasher, it is important to use the top rack and avoid harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners that could damage the cookers.

4. Can I use PoPampered Cheforn or Micro Cookers on the stovetop?

No, neither PoPampered Cheforn nor Micro Cookers are designed to be used on the stovetop. They are specifically designed for use in the microwave and should not be used on any other heat source.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for PoPampered Cheforn or Micro Cookers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for PoPampered Cheforn and Micro Cookers. These can be found on the company's website or in their product catalogs. Additionally, many customers have shared their own recipes and cooking tips for these cookers online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis