• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Poor Lady Had to Pay $750 After Party

In summary, "Poor Lady Had to Pay $750 After Party" is a party game where guests bring small gifts and take turns unwrapping and passing them around. Each time a gift is unwrapped, the person holding it has to pay a predetermined amount. The person who has to pay is determined by a predetermined order or by drawing names. If someone cannot afford to pay, there should be a backup plan in place. There should also be a limit on how much someone can be asked to pay, usually between $25-$50. This game can be played at any type of party or event as long as all guests are aware of the rules and are willing to participate. It is a fun way to add excitement and laughter to any
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
My last party cost the host's mother $750 for 2 new tires and 1 rim driving home by taking a wrong turn. She called me and asked that I void her check because she would have to take a few things off her order.

That bites, I've had a few things like that happen before.

Just recently I had the host daughter call me up a few days after the show to cancel her order because her husband had just lost his job :(. I had already submitted the show. Yes, she is a potential recruit, but had said not at this time because her friends were taking a while setting their show dates. (she wanted to get dates before signing).

It happens. One of my newest team members asked me how to arrange for a return because one of her customers just lost her job. I had someone call me 30 minutes after placing orders on 2 shows booked from her own to cancel the orders because she had just found out that they needed new tires on 2 vehicles. Thankfully, it doesn't happen often.

That bites! And you'd think the host's mother would know how to get home from her daughter's house without taking wrong turns. That's scary!

LOL! She said she was too busy talking.

1. What is "Poor Lady Had to Pay $750 After Party"?

"Poor Lady Had to Pay $750 After Party" is a party game that involves guests bringing a small gift to a party and taking turns unwrapping and passing around the gifts. The catch is that each time the gift is unwrapped, the person holding it has to pay a predetermined amount, usually $5 or $10. The game continues until all the gifts have been unwrapped and everyone has paid the predetermined amount.

2. How is the person who has to pay determined?

The person who has to pay is determined by a predetermined order or by drawing names out of a hat. This ensures that everyone has an equal chance of being the one to pay for each gift.

3. What happens if someone cannot afford to pay?

If someone cannot afford to pay, it is important to have a backup plan in place. This could include having a small pool of money set aside to cover the costs for those who cannot pay, or having an alternative consequence, such as performing a silly task or forfeiting their turn to unwrap a gift.

4. Is there a limit to how much someone can be asked to pay?

It is recommended to set a limit on how much someone can be asked to pay, usually between $25-$50. This ensures that the game remains fun and affordable for all guests.

5. Can this game be played with any type of party or event?

Yes, "Poor Lady Had to Pay $750 After Party" can be played at any type of party or event, as long as all guests are aware of the rules and are willing to participate. It is a great way to add some excitement and laughter to any gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Dotty