• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this cover letter for a fundraiser well-written and informative?

In summary, the speaker contacted a school for a fundraiser, but the secretary expressed concerns about its success. However, the secretary agreed to pass order forms and catalogs to the staff and requested a catalog and order forms. The speaker also provided some holiday gift ideas and incentive programs for hosts. If the sales reach $150, the school can receive free and discounted products. The deadline for orders is November 9th, with a shipping fee of $4.25 per order. The guest special for November is 20% off select stoneware and the host special is 60% off select stoneware. For holiday delivery, orders must be in by December 12th, and to qualify for the November specials, orders must be in
pamperedpnina
I contacted a school about a fundraiser but the secretary said it wont go over well at the school however she would be willing to "help me out" and pass order forms/catalogs around to the staff. She asked that I send her a catalog and order forms here is the cover letter I cam up with can you all tell me what you think.

Dear Jan,
It was a pleasure speaking to you today. I am enclosing a catalog and order forms as you requested. Thank you so much for agreeing to pass them around to the staff. I am also enclosing some holiday gift idea’s as well as incentive programs that I give to my hosts.

Depending on the amount of sales you collect, we can consider it a catalog show and you can get rewards of free and discounted products!! In order for the show to “qualify” and you to reap the hostess rewards the sales before tax and shipping would need to be $150. If it is less then that I can still put your orders in, I will just combine it with one of my other orders and will personally deliver the ordered items to you so that you do not have to pay direct shipping prices. I need the orders by November 9th to combine them as I will be submitting the other order on the 10th. Show order shipping is only $4.25 each order, no matter how much a person orders! Direct shipping is available see order form for details.

November’s guest special is a great one; it is 20% off of select stoneware. The host special is even better; it is 1-2 pieces of select stoneware at 60% off!! See enclosed host/guest special sheets for more details.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. My cell phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx or if you prefer you can email me [email protected]

For holiday delivery (both Christmas and Hanukah) orders would need to be in by Dec. 12th. In order to qualify for the November host and guest specials you would need to get the orders in by the end of November. I am going to personally request that you get the orders to me (I can even take them over the phone) by Nov. 10th. As a brand new consultant I have 90days in which I receive extra incentives and my 90days end on Nov 11th. If that is not possible I completely understand but if you do get your order into me by the 10th I will include a small gift as a token of my appreciation!

Thank you so much for your time and energy,
Sincerely

Sounds great! Just a couple of quick things:

"I am also enclosing some holiday gift idea’s as well as incentive programs that I give to my hosts." - there shouldn't be an apostrophe here
"In order for the show to “qualify” and "for" you to reap "

"If it is less then that" - should be 'than'

Hopefully she can help you qualify in your 90 days!!!

Hello,I saw your post about the fundraiser and I think your idea is great! I'm glad the secretary was willing to help you out and I hope the fundraiser is a success. I also think your cover letter is well written and very informative. It's great that you included information about the host and guest specials as well as the holiday delivery deadline.I do have a couple of suggestions. First, it might be helpful to include the name of the company you are selling products for. This will give the readers a better understanding of what you are offering. Also, I noticed a few typos throughout the letter. Just make sure to proofread carefully before sending it out.Overall, I think your cover letter is professional and well thought out. I wish you the best of luck with your fundraiser!Best regards,

What is "Please Proof Read for Me"?

"Please Proof Read for Me" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to submit their written materials, such as recipes or product descriptions, for proofreading and editing. Our team of skilled editors will review the content for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors, as well as make suggestions for clarity and overall improvement.

How does "Please Proof Read for Me" work?

To use "Please Proof Read for Me," customers can simply submit their written materials through our online form or by email. Our team will review the content and provide feedback within a specified timeframe. Customers can then make any necessary revisions and resubmit for a final review.

What types of written materials can be submitted for proofreading?

Our team can proofread a variety of written materials, including recipes, product descriptions, blog posts, and more. However, we do not proofread legal or technical documents.

Can I request specific changes or edits to my content?

Yes, customers can include specific requests or instructions for our team to follow when reviewing their content. We strive to meet our customers' needs and will do our best to accommodate any specific changes or edits requested.

Is there a cost for using "Please Proof Read for Me"?

Yes, there is a fee for using our proofreading service. The cost will vary depending on the length and complexity of the written material. Customers can contact our customer service team for a quote or more information on pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlueMoon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies