• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help This Couple Win a Dream Wedding?

In summary, there are a few ways to support "Please Help This Couple," including purchasing products from their online fundraiser party, making a direct donation, or sharing their fundraiser link on social media. If purchasing from the fundraiser party, be sure to use the unique party link provided or specify "Please Help This Couple" in the notes section for direct donations. The deadline to support may vary and international support is possible as long as Pampered Chef ships to your country.
Kathytnt
I am a rescue dog person. I have kept in touch with my dog Kyra's foster family because they are such wonderful people. Their daughter is in a contest to win a dream wedding. They need lots of votes. COuld you help - Thanks.

Vote for Shaun and Ellie!

dweddings.com

I went on line and checked it out. I voted for them. They are a really cute couple. I liked the idea that they are saving their money for a hosue so their wedding budget is smaller. The first house is always the best.

We had a budget wedding but it was very nice I splurged on things like a chocolate fountain (white chocolate) but we were pretty frugal on other things. I found a wonderful for dress for about $250.

Thanks for the votes

http://dweddings.com/couples2007/gallery.asp

1. How can I support "Please Help This Couple"?

There are a few ways you can support "Please Help This Couple." You can purchase products from the "Please Help This Couple" online fundraiser party, where a portion of the sales will go towards helping the couple. You can also make a direct donation to their fundraiser or share their fundraiser link on your social media platforms to help spread the word.

2. How do I know if my purchase is contributing to "Please Help This Couple"?

If you are purchasing products from the "Please Help This Couple" online fundraiser party, make sure to use the unique party link provided to you. This way, the sales from your purchase will automatically be tracked and contribute towards the fundraiser. If you are making a direct donation, make sure to specify that it is for "Please Help This Couple" in the notes section.

3. Can I still shop for other Pampered Chef products while supporting "Please Help This Couple"?

Yes, you can! If you are purchasing products from the online fundraiser party, you can still shop for other Pampered Chef products by navigating to the "Shop" tab on the top of the page. Any purchases made through this link will not contribute towards the fundraiser.

4. Is there a deadline to support "Please Help This Couple"?

The deadline to support "Please Help This Couple" may vary depending on the fundraiser set up. Make sure to check the fundraiser page or contact the consultant hosting the fundraiser for more information. You can also make a direct donation at any time.

5. Can I still support "Please Help This Couple" if I don't live in the same country as them?

Yes, you can! As long as Pampered Chef ships to your country, you can support "Please Help This Couple" by purchasing products through the online fundraiser party or making a direct donation. Check with the consultant hosting the fundraiser to confirm if they ship to your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg