• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help....need Sip & Dip Recipes!

In summary, the conversation revolved around finding ideas for a "sip & dip" demo for a show in two weeks. Some suggestions included Greek Cheese Torta with Cran Raspberry Fizz, Mexican Cheese Torta with Slap Your Mama Margaritas, and a simple cream cheese and sauce dip. The recipe for the Mexican Cheese Torta was also requested and shared. Participants also discussed variations and substitutions for the recipes.
cookinkathy
Gold Member
:chef:Help..I have a show in 2 weeks that wants to do a sip & dip demo. Does anyone have anything to share?I found a few ideas in the recipe tips but need a few more ideas.
Thanks......

Greek Cheese Torta with Cran Raspberry Fizz

Thanks...I had not thought of those! Please keep the suggestions coming!

There's also a Mexican Cheese Torta you could serve with the Slap Your Mama Margaritas in the QSP. Depends on your crowd really.​

Do you have any of the sauces? Simply warm, very slightly, a block of cream cheese, cut in half, and pour a different sauce over each half, and serve with crackers (or, use the Small Spreader, and serve with sliced and toasted baguette). I sold quite a few sauces at my last show because of this. The Habanero Raspberry Sauce is great this way when served with graham crackers.

Also, don't know if your 'sips' can include alcohol, but if so, the Slap Your Mama Margaritas are awesome! Wet the glass rim with either half a lime or a little beer, and dip in the Lemon Sprinkles. Sold these to almost every guest, too!! If no alcohol, you can do it with lemonade (using a lemon instead of beer, of course!:D), or the Cran Raspberry Fizz might work with the Sprinkles.

thanks for all the great suggestions...

Thanks for all the great suggestions! Where can I find the recipe to those Slap Your Mama Margaritas??? They sound great!

whe

Just found Slap Your Mama Margaritas in the files....Just need the recipe for the Mexican Cheese Torta! Does anyone have that??

I think this is it:

Fiesta Cheese Torta

16 oz cream cheese, softened
1 T. taco seasoning mix (I'm going to use the Southwestern seasoning)
2 garlic cloves, pressed
4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions with tops
1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
1 plum tomato, seeded and decided
1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped

additional snipped cilantro (optional)
assorted crackers or tortilla chips

1. Line inside of small batter bowl with plastic wrap; set aside. In lg. bowl combine cream cheese, seasoning mix and garlic; mix well until blended. Stir in cheddar cheese, green onions and cilantro; mix well.

2. Spoon 1/2 cup of cream cheese mixture into bottom of batter bowl, spreading evenly. Top with diced tomato, pressing lightly. Spoon 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture over tomato, spreading evenly. Top with olives, pressing lightly. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over olives, spreading evenly. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.

3. To serve, invert batter bowl onto Holiday Serving Plate. Remove plastic wrap. Sprinkle with additional cilantro, if desired. Serve with assorted crackers or tortilla chips if desired.

Yes, that's it. I have a friend who HATES tomatoes so I substitute chopped red bell pepper in her honor whenever I make it. We serve with plain Triscuits.​

Thanks everyone for your help! The Fiesta Cheese Torta with the margaritas sounds great!! I am going to offer that to my host!

1. What is a Sip & Dip recipe?

A Sip & Dip recipe is a combination of a drink and a dip, making it perfect for parties or gatherings. It typically involves a flavorful dip paired with a complementary drink, such as a margarita dip with a tequila-based cocktail.

2. Where can I find Sip & Dip recipes?

You can find Sip & Dip recipes on our Pampered Chef website, in our cookbooks, or by attending a cooking demonstration or party. You can also search for recipes on popular food websites or blogs.

3. Are there any Sip & Dip recipes that cater to dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are plenty of Sip & Dip recipes that can be modified to cater to dietary restrictions. Our website and cookbooks offer a variety of options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian diets. You can also substitute ingredients to fit your specific dietary needs.

4. Can I make Sip & Dip recipes in advance?

Some Sip & Dip recipes can be made in advance, but it depends on the specific recipe. Dips and drinks that contain fresh ingredients, such as fruit, are best made closer to serving time. However, you can prepare the base of the dip or the drink in advance and add the fresh ingredients just before serving.

5. What tools do I need to make Sip & Dip recipes?

You can use a variety of tools to make Sip & Dip recipes, such as a food processor, blender, mixing bowls, and measuring cups and spoons. You can also use our Pampered Chef products, such as our Manual Food Processor or Quick-Stir® Pitcher, to make the process even easier. It ultimately depends on the specific recipe and your personal preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Karen Hodge