• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning an Entertaining Show - Ideas & Tips!

In summary, for an entertaining show on a Sunday afternoon in November, some ideas to consider include a charcuterie board, mini quiches or tarts, salad in a jar, or a fondue party. Keep it simple and easy to prepare so you have time to engage with your guests. Good luck with your show!
rennea
Gold Member
I have a host who wants to do her show on a the first Sunday of November at 1:00pm. She wants an entertaining show. Does anybody have any good ideas on what I should make at the show?? Or do you think I should make something a head of time??

Idea's so far:
Cheese board with 3 different cheeses
Oils and dip w/ bread

I've never did an "entertaining show" before. I want to make it fun;)

How about the crostini thing with the different spreads (pesto etc) out of the new SB cookbook? Like a bites and bevs sort of thing....

Ohhh, I am just dying to do some of these shows! I am going to do the same set up that is in the Holiday Mini. The 2 page spread that shows all of the SA set up. The Tangy pepper pecan brie, and fruit and nuts (I'm planning on demoing the nuts from last years SB - the glazed peppered pecans) and then some cheese and crackers on the cheese board. I am so excited about setting this up and showing how beautifully you can do a buffet table with SA!

I've been doing Easy Entertaining shows in October making the current Brie recipe and a Trifle (the peanut butter one that's been shared here). I talk about how easy it is to make impressive dishes with a few simple ingredients.

I also ask the host to get a veggie tray and I transfer it to some SA pieces, showing how you can even take store bought items and display them beautifully and no one will ever know that you didn't do it all yourself.

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on booking a show with a host who wants to make it entertaining! That's always a great start for a successful show. As for what to make, I have a few suggestions that might fit the bill.1. A charcuterie board: Similar to the cheese board idea, but with a mix of cured meats, cheeses, fruits, and crackers. This is a great option because it can be made ahead of time and assembled quickly during the show. Plus, it's always a crowd-pleaser.2. Mini quiches or tarts: These can be made ahead of time and heated up during the show. You can even have the host help you assemble them before the guests arrive. They're delicious and easy to eat while mingling.3. Salad in a jar: This is a fun and interactive option for a group. Have the host and guests help you assemble individual salads in mason jars with layers of dressing, veggies, and toppings. It's a great way to get everyone involved and it looks impressive too.4. Fondue: Who doesn't love a good fondue party? You can make a cheese or chocolate fondue and have a variety of dippers like bread, fruit, and veggies for guests to enjoy. It's a fun and interactive option that's sure to be a hit.Whatever you decide to make, make sure to keep it simple and easy to prepare. You want to have time to engage with your guests and make the show entertaining. I hope these ideas help and good luck with your show!

Related to Planning an Entertaining Show - Ideas & Tips!

1. What are some unique theme ideas for an entertaining show?

Some unique theme ideas for an entertaining show could include a backyard BBQ, a wine and cheese tasting, a holiday cookie exchange, a game night, or a potluck dinner.

2. How can I make my entertaining show more interactive?

There are several ways to make your entertaining show more interactive, such as incorporating cooking demonstrations, hosting a recipe exchange, playing kitchen-related games, or having guests participate in a hands-on cooking activity.

3. What are some tips for creating a budget for an entertaining show?

To create a budget for an entertaining show, consider the number of guests you will be hosting, the theme and menu you have chosen, and any additional expenses such as decorations or prizes. It may also be helpful to set a price per guest and ask for contributions to cover the cost of food and supplies.

4. How can I make my entertaining show more memorable for my guests?

To make your entertaining show more memorable, consider incorporating personalized touches such as handwritten invitations or custom menus. You could also plan fun activities or games, provide party favors or take-home gifts, or offer a signature cocktail or mocktail.

5. What are some tips for managing time and staying organized during an entertaining show?

To stay organized during an entertaining show, create a timeline for the event and delegate tasks to other helpers or guests. It may also be helpful to prepare as much as possible in advance, such as prepping ingredients or setting up decorations before guests arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
Replies
Views
ccooley
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies