• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Weekday Morning Show

In summary, the presenter will be doing a mid-morning weekday show and any ideas on a prefect recipe can be found in one of the DCB cookbooks. The berry topping can be made in the MFP and if any older toddlers are in the room get them to pump the handle. The vegetable wegder can be potatoes, oranges, and apple wedger. The chicken in the DCB will save tons of time for the mommy with the newborn or those taking childrent to sports or Brownies etc.
TheFreddiesCook
I will be doing a mid-morning weekday show. Any ideas on a prefect recipe?
I imagine it would be mostly stay-st-home moms... Tips on products I should highlight and for high sales? thanks!

The ham and cheese brunch squares are a great morning item. Maybe do a drink in the QSP too?Found this in one of the DCB cookbooks

Berry Pancake Puff
Berry Topping:
3 cups (any combination) fresh berries such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, or sliced hulled strawberries
1/3 cup orange marmaladePancake:
3 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted, divided
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
½ tsp salt
6 eggs
2 Tbsp powdered sugarPreheat oven to 450. For berry topping, gently stir together berries and marmalade in small bowl. Set aside.
From pancake, coat baker with 1 tablespoon of the butter. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine milk, egg, and remaining 2 tablespoons butter using whisk. Slowly whisk in combined flour and salt until egg mixture is smooth. Pour batter into baker. Bake 13 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 and continue baking 15-17 minutes or until sides are crisp and golden brown. Remove pancake from oven; immediately sprinkle with powdered sugar using shaker. Fill center with berry topping. Cut into wedges. Serve immediately.

I would do a dinner time in no time recipe. Stay at home moms are always looking for quick and easy recipes that their whole families will love!

Could make the apple berry salsa in the MFP and if any older toddlers are in the room get them to pump the handle (as many times as per their age will stops the 'I want to do more')

talk about the my safe cutter and healthy cooking in the oven with the stones
vegetable wegder - potatoes, oranges
apple wedger
30 min chicken in the DCB will save tons of time for the mommy with the newborn or those taking childrent to sports or Brownies etc

Hi there! Congratulations on hosting a mid-morning weekday show! This is a great opportunity to showcase some delicious and easy recipes that will appeal to busy stay-at-home moms. Here are a few ideas for the perfect recipe for your show:1. One-Pot Chicken Alfredo: This recipe is not only delicious, but it's also quick and easy to make, perfect for busy moms. You can showcase our Rockcrok Dutch Oven, which is perfect for one-pot meals like this.2. Mini Veggie Quiches: These mini quiches are great for a mid-morning snack or a light lunch. They are also a great way to showcase our Mini Muffin Pan, which is perfect for making bite-sized treats.3. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff: A classic comfort food that is sure to be a hit with your audience. You can highlight our Quick Cooker, which is perfect for making this dish in a fraction of the time.As for products to highlight for high sales, I would recommend showcasing our Quick Slice, which is perfect for quickly slicing fruits and veggies for recipes. Our Microplane Adjustable Grater is also a great tool to highlight as it can grate, zest, and shred with ease.I hope these ideas help! Wishing you a successful and fun show. Happy cooking!

1. What are some quick and easy breakfast ideas for busy weekday mornings?

One idea is to make overnight oats the night before and have them ready to grab and go in the morning. You can also make a batch of breakfast sandwiches and freeze them for a quick microwave option. Smoothies and breakfast burritos are also great options that can be prepped ahead of time.

2. Can you suggest some healthy breakfast options for weekday mornings?

Yes, there are many healthy options for weekday mornings. You can make a veggie-packed frittata or egg muffins for a protein-rich breakfast. Overnight chia seed pudding, yogurt parfaits, and avocado toast are also nutritious choices. You can also incorporate fruits and vegetables into your smoothies or breakfast bowls.

3. How can I make my weekday morning breakfasts more interesting and flavorful?

One easy way to add flavor to your breakfast is by incorporating different herbs and spices into your dishes. You can also experiment with different toppings such as nuts, seeds, and dried fruits. Another idea is to try making breakfast bowls with different grains, proteins, and sauces to mix things up.

4. What are some make-ahead options for weekday morning breakfasts?

As mentioned before, overnight oats and breakfast sandwiches can be made ahead of time. You can also make a large batch of pancakes or waffles and freeze them for a quick reheat in the morning. Breakfast casseroles, quiches, and muffins can also be prepped ahead of time and enjoyed throughout the week.

5. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products that would be helpful for preparing weekday morning breakfasts?

Yes, our Breakfast Sandwich Maker is perfect for making quick and easy breakfast sandwiches. Our Smoothie Blender is great for blending up smoothies and breakfast bowls. Our Quick Cooker can make eggs and oatmeal in a fraction of the time. And our Egg Cooker can make hard-boiled eggs with ease. We also have a variety of tools for prepping fruits and vegetables, such as our Veggie Wedger and Salad Chopper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
zmom58
Replies