• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Pampered Chef Fundraiser: What Should I Do to Maximize Profits?

In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's upcoming fundraiser at a community center, where they plan to have PC items and raffles. They also mention their concerns about managing a large number of attendees and orders, as well as whether to pay for ingredients and how to handle orders. Suggestions include using cattys for orders, paying for ingredients, and encouraging direct shipping.
Becky0216
I am doing a fundraiser next month and this is my first one. I am a bit lost on what to do to not spend so much of my money.
It is going to be at a community center and is going to be PC stuff and then also raffles etc. So I am not the only means or raising money. I am going to have all my stuff set up and make a recipe ahead for people to try. Along side the recipe I am going to list what I used to make it.
I will be speaking for a few moments about the business and about how the fundraiser works also.
My main concerns are
1.) there will be about 100 people attending (I have enough cattys but how do I get them all back?)
2.) same thing with cattys, the host asked me to send her 15 cattys in the mail for work places. I don't get why one catty per place isn't enough. I mailed them and know I wont get them back. - Should I have done something different?
3.) Should I pay for the ingredients to make the recipe?
4.) how should I handle orders? Should I have them all shipped to the host?

Any better suggestions on how to handle this?

1) If you have a couple of cattys in page protectors, you can let people look through those and place orders. And then don't hand out a full copy for them to take with them unless they ask. You can also have mini cattys there, too.3) I usually pay for the ingredients for FRs. You can then pick something inexpensive to make. And since it sounds like there'll be a lot of people, you may want to pick up some of those little plastic portion control cups and portion the samples out into those, so you get more samples from your recipe.4) You can either have the order shipped to the chairperson, or strongly encourage direct shipping. Don't forget to mention that people placing orders are still eligible for the guest special for the month, and talk up the bookings, since the group gets $3 for each one.

Talk with the chairperson. If they don't want to worry about handing out the orders tell folks to put in for direct shipping. I did a fundraiser and had the stuff shipped c/o my address and I'll take care of separating and contacting the folks who bought stuff. I would buy ingredients and like Ann said, make something easy, inexpensive and easily portioned out. I'd hand out mini catalogs and have big catalogs only for folks who request them.

What is a fundraiser and how does it work?

A fundraiser is a way for an organization or group to raise money by selling products. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a fundraiser party where a portion of the sales goes towards the organization. You can also set up an online fundraiser, where people can shop directly on our website and the organization will receive a percentage of the sales.

How do I schedule a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To schedule a fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will help you set up a date and time for the fundraiser party or provide you with a link to set up an online fundraiser.

What products are available for fundraisers?

We have a variety of products available for fundraisers, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our products are high-quality and designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. We also offer exclusive fundraising products that are not available for regular purchase.

How much money can my organization earn through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount your organization earns will depend on the total sales of the fundraiser. Typically, organizations can earn up to 15-20% of the total sales. However, this can vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the products sold.

Can individuals who are not part of the organization participate in the fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in the fundraiser by either attending the fundraiser party or shopping online. This is a great opportunity for friends and family to support the organization and purchase high-quality products for their own use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies