• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Plane Crash in Jasper, Alabama: Concern for Local Cheffers?

In summary, a plane crash occurred in Jasper, Alabama on June 30, 2020 involving a small private plane that crashed into a residential neighborhood, resulting in no survivors. There is no indication that any Pampered Chef consultants or employees were involved in the crash, but the company extends their thoughts and prayers to all those affected. They have also reached out to their consultants in the area and there are no reports of concerns for their safety. As of now, there are no changes to scheduled events or orders in the Jasper area, but the company will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates if necessary. Pampered Chef is also offering support to the local community and encouraging donations to relief efforts.
chefmeg
Gold Member
In Jasper....dont we have some Cheffers from that area???
Is everyone OK?????

I don't know if there is anyone in that area or not. I am about 4 hours South of there. We do have family that lives there though. I need to go find this on the internet.

Bumping for more info..................................

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16741442/detail.html

Oh gosh. I didn't even hear about that. I"m about 30 minutes away.

Hey Jr Stephens. I was in your neck of the woods today. We went to dh's grandmaw's house in clanton to get some peaches this weekend and stopped in fulton to go to Maurices today coming home. :)

tabnat80 said:
Hey Jr Stephens. I was in your neck of the woods today. We went to dh's grandmaw's house in clanton to get some peaches this weekend and stopped in fulton to go to Maurices today coming home. :)

Are you sure it was Fulton? The only Morris I know here is my cousin, ha! I am about 2 hours or so South of Clanton.

Oh God - how awful...

OH, yeah, I guess it was Fultondale. LOL. MY DH just informed me:)

jrstephens said:
Are you sure it was Fulton? The only Morris I know here is my cousin, ha! I am about 2 hours or so South of Clanton.

1. What is the current situation regarding the plane crash in Jasper, Alabama?

The plane crash in Jasper, Alabama occurred on June 30, 2020. It was a small private plane that crashed into a residential neighborhood, causing significant damage to several homes. Unfortunately, there were no survivors from the crash.

2. Were any Pampered Chef consultants or employees involved in the plane crash?

At this time, we are not aware of any Pampered Chef consultants or employees who were involved in the plane crash. However, our thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by this tragic event.

3. Is there any concern for the safety of local Pampered Chef consultants in the Jasper area?

We have been in contact with our consultants in the Jasper area and have not received any reports of concerns for their safety. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide support to our consultants as needed.

4. Will any Pampered Chef events or orders be affected by the plane crash?

As of now, there are no changes to our scheduled events or orders in the Jasper area. We will keep our consultants and customers updated if there are any changes that may impact their orders or events.

5. How is Pampered Chef supporting the local community in the aftermath of the plane crash?

Pampered Chef is committed to supporting our local communities in times of need. We have reached out to local authorities and organizations to offer our assistance and support. We are also encouraging our consultants and customers to donate to relief efforts if they are able to do so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • minersmix
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff