• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any Cheffers in Darby, Montana for Hospitality Consulting?

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, visit their website and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. You can also host a party with a consultant in a different area. To become a consultant, sign up online or contact a current consultant. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $109, but as a consultant, you can earn income, receive discounts, and be a part of a supportive community.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Darby, Montana. I have a consultant who is temporarily living there and her DIL is signing up to sell. I was just curious if there were any cheffers in the area. I need to help get her a hospitality dir. TIA

If you look at the consultants link in the menu and do a search on montana you'll see a few listed - maybe then use mapquest and see if any of them live near Darby.

My Director is in Montana. I am not sure how close but I can find out if you would like.

Related to Are There Any Cheffers in Darby, Montana for Hospitality Consulting?

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant near me?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, simply visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. From there, you can enter your zip code or city to search for consultants in your area. You can also browse through our list of consultants by state or country.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with a consultant in a different area?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are happy to travel to different areas to host parties. You can either search for a consultant in the area you want to host the party or reach out to your current consultant and ask if they are willing to travel.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up online through our website or contact a current consultant in your area for more information. Our consultants are always looking for new team members to join and share the love of cooking with others.

4. Is there a fee to join as a consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 to become a Pampered Chef consultant. This fee covers your starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials and tools to get started. You will also receive a personalized website and access to training and support from our team.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling our products. You will also have access to exclusive discounts and promotions, as well as the chance to join a supportive and fun community of fellow consultants. Additionally, being a consultant allows you to work on your own schedule and be your own boss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Naomi Carden