• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Else Is Flying Southwest for the Morning Arrival?

In summary, the delivery time for an order depends on the selected shipping method, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping arriving in 1-2 business days. The package can be tracked through the "Order History" tab on the Pampered Chef account. If there is a need to change the delivery address, the customer service team should be contacted as soon as possible. In some cases, the order may be shipped in multiple packages from different warehouses, each with a separate tracking number. Unfortunately, a specific delivery date cannot be guaranteed, but choosing expedited shipping at checkout can help ensure a timely arrival.
flemings99
Gold Member
I'm so excited! My Excutive Director gave me one of the FREE registrations!!

So, here's my question....when are you arriving. My DH can't be off for me to fly with our group a day ahead. So I'll be coming in the morning of. Anyone else flying in that morning? I'll be on Southwest---it's only $59 each way :sing:

We are arriving the day before. I wish I could get registration for free but I'm not that close with my NED.

We'll be flying in around 10:00 on Thursday am. United for $179 roundtrip, taxes & fees included!

Congrats on the free registration Barb!

Hi there! Congratulations on receiving a free registration from your Executive Director, that's amazing! I'm also attending the event and will be arriving the morning of as well. I'm flying in with Southwest too, it's such a great deal. Looking forward to meeting you at the event and having a great time together! See you soon!

1. When will my order be delivered?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive in 1-2 business days.

2. Can I track my package?

Yes, you can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track the package once it has been shipped.

3. What if I need to change the delivery address?

If you need to change the delivery address for your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We may be able to make changes to the address if the package has not yet been shipped.

4. Will my order be shipped in multiple packages?

In some cases, your order may be shipped in multiple packages if it contains items from different warehouses. You will receive a separate tracking number for each package.

5. Can I request a specific delivery date?

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date for your order. The delivery time will depend on the shipping method and processing time for your items. If you need your order by a certain date, we recommend choosing expedited shipping at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NinaPChef
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views