1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Placing Online orders

1. I received an individual online from the host that forgot to loggin under her own party. How do I process it? Do I add her order to her party? Also I can't find her order on my website that has payment info. All I have is an email saying an order had been placed. What should I do? I have to submit the order by the end of the month.

Feb 23, 2006
  2. Michael Serrano

Michael Serrano Novice Member Silver Member

Hi,

I think if she's placed it as an individual order it goes straight to HO. They will prep and ship (most times very quickly). You can try calling HO and let them know your host made a mistake. Good luck.

BTW, I just noticed your signature has a link to your website. you might want to fix that per new policies ;)

Mike

Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  3. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Unfortunately I think you lost the order to add on to her show but at least you will still get commission on her sale. I guess that's just another example of how we need to better host coach. Let us know if home office will do anything for you on this--I am curious.

4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I had a guest who meant to place a pretty big order on her sister's catalog show and she accidentally did it as an individual order through my website. I even have a "News" heading that says "READ THIS before you place an online order" so I can explain the correct way to do it, but not everybody reads that. Anyway because she REALLY wanted the order to go on her sister's show, she returned the items to PC, got a refund, then placed the order on her sister's show. She ended up placing the order on her sister's show before she got the refund so the order could be submitted in time, but was fine doing this. Since her accidental individual order was returned within the 30 days of shipment, PC paid to have UPS come pick that back up.

I guess it really depends on the size of the order and if the guest wants to deal with returning it.

Feb 23, 2006
  5. kitchencop

kitchencop Member Silver Member

The same thing happened during our first show...it was the Host's Mom...who lives in another state. Instead of having her return the items though, we decided to match her purchase and we placed an order on her show for the same amount. We let them both know what we were doing and why (to make it easier on them) and they really did appreciate it. We now have 2 customers for life...they were very pleased.

Feb 23, 2006
Have something to add?