• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your HWC Fundraiser with Effective Newspaper Ads

In summary, to ensure your newspaper ad is effective for your HWC fundraiser, use a clear and attention-grabbing headline, include all relevant information, and target your audience. When designing the ad, keep it simple and easy to read with bold colors and persuasive language. Offering special deals or promotions can attract more attendees. It is recommended to place the ad at least two weeks in advance and track its effectiveness using unique codes or asking attendees for feedback.
bsaxman
Silver Member
Does anyone know right off-hand what we CAN or CANNOT say if we place a newspaper ad for a HWC fundraiser? I will look this up later when I have more time, just curious of any of the brainy chef-success-ies knew right away! Thanks! :D

bsaxman said:
Does anyone know right off-hand what we CAN or CANNOT say if we place a newspaper ad for a HWC fundraiser? I will look this up later when I have more time, just curious of any of the brainy chef-success-ies knew right away! Thanks! :D
Newspaper ads are fine to do, as long as it's not in a top 100 newspaper (or something like that....there's a list somewhere on CC or you can call the HO). However, I haven't had much luck with paid ads. I had better luck when I submitted a free press release to the paper for HWC. You just need to identify yourself as an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant and really that's about it. Just be aware that it's already mid-month and by the time something is published in the paper, May will almost be over.

Good luck!

Would anyone be willing to share some examples of catchy ads to run in the newspaper?

1. How can I make sure my newspaper ad is effective for my HWC fundraiser?

To ensure your newspaper ad is effective, it is important to have a clear and attention-grabbing headline, include all relevant information such as date, location, and purpose of the fundraiser, and use eye-catching graphics or images. It is also important to target your audience by choosing the right newspaper and section to place your ad in.

2. Are there any specific tips for designing my newspaper ad?

When designing your newspaper ad, make sure to keep it simple and easy to read. Use bold and bright colors to attract attention and use concise and persuasive language to convey your message. It is also important to include a call to action, such as "Join us for our HWC fundraiser!" or "Buy your tickets today!"

3. Should I include any special offers or deals in my newspaper ad?

Yes, offering special deals or promotions in your newspaper ad can help attract more people to your HWC fundraiser. This can include discounts on tickets or products, or even a free gift with purchase. Make sure to clearly state the offer and any necessary details in your ad.

4. How far in advance should I place my newspaper ad?

It is recommended to place your newspaper ad at least two weeks in advance of your HWC fundraiser. This will give enough time for people to see the ad and make plans to attend. If you are promoting a specific product or offer, it is best to place the ad closer to the event date.

5. Can I track the effectiveness of my newspaper ad for my HWC fundraiser?

Yes, it is important to track the effectiveness of your newspaper ad to see if it is bringing in the desired results. One way to do this is by using a unique promo code or mentioning the ad when customers make a purchase. You can also ask attendees at the fundraiser how they heard about it to get a better understanding of the impact of your ad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • byrd1956