• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: Advertising for Your Fundraiser with a Local Free Newspaper

In summary, advertising for a fundraiser with a local free newspaper can greatly increase your reach and visibility within the community, leading to a higher turnout and more donations. To place an advertisement, you can contact the newspaper directly or use their online forms or email addresses. Your advertisement should include important information such as the date, time, and location of the fundraiser, as well as the cause or organization it is benefiting. Adding a graphic or visual element can make your ad more eye-catching and memorable. It is recommended to advertise at least a few weeks in advance, but be sure to inquire about the newspaper's deadlines.
MEChefJulie
First... I want to share my excitement because I have my first fundraiser starting soon!!! I'm hopeful it will be a success for this agency!

Anyway, I have a question about advertising. The chairperson would like to put an advertisement in the local free newspaper to advertise the fundraiser for her agency. Is this ok?? She would like to inform the community of the fundraiser and have her as a contact to place orders (and maybe myself) and also put my website in the advertisement.

I certainly don't want to do something I'm not supposed to!! I told her I'm looking into this before she does it.

Let me know PLEASE!!! :confused:

I've never done it before, but I know you can get permission from HO to have your website linked for fundraisers. Contact HO for information on how to do it...you have to have WRITTEN permission from HO before it happens, so do it fast!

You can do a print advertisement, but you do have to have HO's permission to let them put it on a website.

Read the Policies and Procedures behind CC. If you still have questions, you can call the HO.

I am not clear on the guidelines myself, but at least wanted to point you towards the correct information.

Good luck!!!

What is the benefit of advertising for a fundraiser with a local free newspaper?

Advertising for a fundraiser with a local free newspaper can greatly increase your reach and visibility within the community. This can lead to a higher turnout and more donations for your cause.

How do I go about placing an advertisement in a local free newspaper?

To place an advertisement in a local free newspaper, you can contact the newspaper directly and inquire about their advertising options and rates. Many newspapers also have online forms or email addresses for submitting advertisements.

What should I include in my advertisement for a fundraiser?

Your advertisement should include important information such as the date, time, and location of the fundraiser, as well as the cause or organization it is benefiting. You may also want to include any special guests or activities that will be featured at the event.

Is it necessary to have a graphic or visual element in my advertisement?

While not necessary, having a graphic or visual element in your advertisement can make it more eye-catching and memorable for readers. This could be a logo or image related to your cause, or a visually appealing design.

How far in advance should I advertise for my fundraiser in a local free newspaper?

It is recommended to advertise at least a few weeks in advance to give readers enough time to plan and make arrangements to attend your fundraiser. However, keep in mind that newspapers may have different lead times for submitting advertisements, so it is best to inquire about their deadlines when placing your ad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pamperedchef02
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • collierpchef