• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pictures from Leadership: A Visual Recap of Last Night's Email - WOW!

I don't know...$30? I am so excited that they are making them again!The new salad spinner is awesome! I broke mine about a month ago and was going to go buy one for...I don't know...$30? I am so excited that they are making them again!
lisamac
Gold Member
Hi all
Our director emailed us pictures last night that I just saw this morning. WOW is all I can say!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Now I just have to figure out how to load them up here!

lisamac said:
Hi all
Our director emailed us pictures last night that I just saw this morning. WOW is all I can say!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Now I just have to figure out how to load them up here!
How come I didn't get them????:(

I'm sorry ladies - I should have figured this out BEFORE I started the thread. I have to get my daughter to school - I will try again in a little while after I drop her off. Again Sorry!!!

I can't wait to see them Lisa!!! Post away please!!!:D :D

Kristen
You are on the email list that Jen sent. I just resent it to you - hope you get it!

Okay Kristen, you now have the job while Lisa is taking her child to school to upload them here!;) :D LOL!!!:p

Could someone forward them to my work? [email protected] I will be here and can't wait to see. Thanks a bunch and I totally owe you.

I wanna see them!!!

Could you send them to me also? [email protected]
My ED called me last night and told me some of the new products...can't wait to see them and here the announcements today!
I won't be home until later tonight 7pm EST but can share with anyone if you e-mail me privately.
Thank you!
Ann

I want to see some pictures too!! Please send!

If you go to www.photobucket.com and then set up a free account, then you can just download the pictures there. Set the account up with an easy username and have the password as pamperedchef2007 or something so that we can all go there to see. There is no limit to the number of pictures so as we all get pictures, we can all download pictures along the way! Let us know if someone gets this set up!

Okay - I'm setting up an account on photo bucket - the username is pamperedchef2007 and the password is pc2007. Will post the link with the pics as soon as they finish uploading!!

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/pamperedchef_2007/The username is actually pamperedchef_2007 - sorry about that. Let me know if you have any problems seeing them!

Thank YOU LISA!!! I LOVE THE DOTS!!!:D :D I can't wait to see how big the stockpot is!:D

Oh my gosh! These are excellent!! Kudos to the photographer!!

ohhh! in the 4th photo in the top left corner, in the way back you can see the new white round platter!!

Thanks for posting these!!!

Come on with the Shipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenniferknapp said:
ohhh! in the 4th photo in the top left corner, in the way back you can see the new white round platter!!

Good eye Jennifer!!!:D I earned it FREE!!!

I didn't earn it...but will probably get it to add to my all white SA collection..I haven't been crazy with the solid colors, stripes, tiles or dots really..

Thanks! Awesome Job!!

Thank you! I like the dots so much better than the tiles.

Thanks for posting these!

Ooohhhh my Director is going to be so mad at me for looking!

oops..the link is on the other thread, here it is:http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/pamperedchef_2007/

awesome pictures!!! Can't wait to get the items now!!!!!

Thanks!Thank you for posting these pictures...beautiful!!! I know of another redesigned product...the kitchen shears. I have heard they are great. I wasn't able to listen to my entire message this morning but I do remember that. I am bummed about the price of the kit going up to $150 unless there is more incentive by having a start up show. Right now they will let a host take $20 or $40 off the kit do I hope they can earn more off. On the up side, it may help cut down on the kit napping! And it also may give a fence sitter that boost to sign up before Jan. 22.
Ann

So true about Kit Napping! :mad: That just makes me crazy!
I need to call my recuit lead and see what she wants to do!

Look at the second picture! It shows the new salad spinner for the mid season products! I Let out a scream of delight when I read about this product yesterday!!! I have been wanting them to bring out a salad spinner for years! And the new salad forks/tongs are exciting too! But back to the spinner. I just broke mine about a month ago and was going to go buy one for my birthday next month, but I don't have to now! I can use the money I get for my birthday, which my family usually sends me money and put it towards buying the samples! Also in the same picture in the left upper corner you can see the new 12 qt stock pot. Holy Guacamole, that thing is huge, not sure how many of these I can sell, unless someone has a dozen kids, or owns a restaurant!;)
Anyway, just thought I'd share my joy!:D

Oh my lord. I didn't think I would like these colors at all when Carolyn told me, but they are sooo beautiful. I guess my kitchen is getting REDONE....just gorgeous. AND THAT BLACK TOOL SPINNER RULES. I just got SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they change the colors twice a year just about, don't think that you can re-do your kitchen everytime!! ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • pcROX