• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Picking the Perfect Giveaways for Your UPampered Chefoming Luncheon

In summary, the most popular giveaways for Pampered Chef luncheons include kitchen tools and gadgets, recipe books, and samples of Pampered Chef products. The quantity of giveaways you should purchase depends on the number of attendees and your budget, with a good rule of thumb being enough for at least one giveaway per person. Pampered Chef also offers the option to customize giveaways with your own branding or message. The best way to distribute the giveaways is to have them placed at each table setting or in a designated area. Special discounts for bulk orders of giveaways are also available through Pampered Chef.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
What have you found to be really great giveaways..

I'm leaning towards the paring knife......and bamboo tongs....... Those are my personal favorites..

I need to purchase 25-40 items for an upcoming luncheon.

Thanks everyone!

I am working on my supply order now..

is everyone getting something at their place setting?

the least expensive thing would be the scrapers with the 70 ways to use them in a little pretty bag with some candy and a mini
found the 70 ways flyer here

heres the flyer

Attachments

• 70 tips for nylon scrapers.doc
    23 KB · Views: 520
The new bamboo tongs are expensive for a giveaway of that size. The citrus peeler is inexpensive and so is the Season's Best.

I like the season's Best idea. You could put your stamp on the inside of the cover or include a note and business card.

The dollar tree has cute gold bags (set of 6) with a draw string that are just the size for a business card. You could add a citrus peel or one twixit. I use these bags to put my custom wedding registry cards in and hand these out at events.

What great ideas! I would go with a season's best as it is the least expensive product allowing for your info to be placed on it. The Easy Opener is another idea, but they get pricey...when all else fails a recipe card works well...I have so many recipes that I will probably never make, but I keep the card anyway! (you can easily place info there).

Related to Picking the Perfect Giveaways for Your UPampered Chefoming Luncheon

What types of giveaways are most popular for Pampered Chef luncheons?

The most popular giveaways for Pampered Chef luncheons include kitchen tools and gadgets, recipe books, and samples of Pampered Chef products.

How do I decide on the quantity of giveaways to purchase for my luncheon?

The quantity of giveaways you should purchase depends on the number of attendees and your budget. A good rule of thumb is to have enough for at least one giveaway per person, but it's always better to have a few extra in case unexpected guests show up.

Can I customize the giveaways with my own branding or message?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize giveaways with your own branding or message. This is a great way to make the giveaways more personal and memorable for your guests.

What is the best way to distribute the giveaways during the luncheon?

The best way to distribute the giveaways is to have them placed at each table setting or to have a designated area where guests can pick them up as they arrive. This ensures that each guest receives a giveaway and makes it easier for you to keep track of the quantity distributed.

Are there any special discounts for bulk orders of giveaways?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special discounts for bulk orders of giveaways. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk pricing and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies