• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best Phone Card for Military Base Pay Phones

In summary, there are multiple phone card options available for military base pay phones, including popular choices such as AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint. To find the best phone card for military base pay phones, it is recommended to research and compare different options, focusing on low rates, no hidden fees, and good coverage on military bases. While there is no specific card recommended for military bases, some have better coverage and rates. Additionally, there may be discounts or special offers for military personnel on phone cards, so it's worth checking with providers. Regular phone cards can be used on military base pay phones, but it's best to research and compare options for the specific base to find the best card for your needs.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My neice is currently in basic training. My sister asked if I knew of any phone cards that don't have a surcharge to use at a pay phone. I know the ones at WalMart do. I thought I would ask here to see if anyone knew of a good phone card that wouldn't automatically take out 20 or more minutes just to place the call!

There are many different phone cards available on the market, and it can be difficult to find one without a surcharge. One option is to purchase a US Family Calling Card, which allows you to make calls to US military bases with no surcharges. Additionally, some phone companies such as AT&T offer overseas calling cards with no surcharges for calls placed from military bases. Finally, some prepaid cell phones may offer free international calling when used from a military base.

Hi there,I have a few recommendations for phone cards that don't have surcharges for pay phone use. One option is the AT&T Prepaid Phone Card, which can be purchased at most convenience stores and has no surcharge for pay phone use. Another option is the CallingMart phone card, which can be purchased online and also has no surcharge for pay phone use.I have personally used both of these cards and have had good experiences with them. They both come in various denominations, so you can choose the amount that works best for you. I hope this helps and that your niece is doing well in basic training!

1. What phone card options are available for military base pay phones?

There are several phone card options available for military base pay phones. Some popular choices include AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint.

2. How can I find the best phone card for military base pay phones?

The best way to find the best phone card for military base pay phones is to research and compare different options. Look for cards with low rates, no hidden fees, and good coverage on military bases.

3. Are there any specific phone cards that are recommended for military base pay phones?

While there is no one specific phone card that is recommended for military base pay phones, some cards are known to have better coverage and rates on military bases. It's best to do your own research and compare different options.

4. Are there any discounts or special offers for military personnel on phone cards?

Yes, some companies offer discounts or special offers for military personnel on phone cards. It's always worth checking with the phone card provider to see if they have any promotions or discounts available for military members.

5. Can I use a regular phone card on a military base pay phone?

Yes, you can use a regular phone card on a military base pay phone as long as it has coverage on the specific base you are using it on. However, it's recommended to research and compare different options to find the best card for your needs on a military base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef