• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pet Treat Recipes for ASPampered ChefA Fundraiser

In summary, the pet treat recipes require basic ingredients like flour, eggs, and a protein source, with the option of adding in ingredients like pumpkin, peanut butter, or oats. It is recommended to consult with a veterinarian before giving homemade treats to pets, as some may have allergies or dietary restrictions. Each recipe can make approximately 2-3 dozen treats, but this can vary depending on size and cookie cutter. The recipes can also be customized for specific dietary needs, such as using gluten-free flour or alternative protein sources. These recipes can also be suitable for a Pampered Chef fundraiser, as they are unique and can appeal to a wide range of pet owners, while showcasing and selling Pampered Chef products.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Hello all, I know this has been covered in another thread but i am unable to locate it. I've been looking for an hour. I need some receipes for doggie treats and cat treats.... I am doing a fundraiser for the ASPCA and would love to hand these out at it. Thanks in advance.:eek:

Have fun Andrea - I worked with them selling gift certificates to the company I work for, for them to get supplies after Hurricane Katrina...there are some good people there.

THANKS!!!!! I didn't use the word POOCH!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're doing a fundraiser for the ASPCA and want to include some homemade dog and cat treats. As a pampered chef consultant, I have a few recipes that I think you and your furry friends will love. For dogs, I recommend our Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats or our Sweet Potato and Chicken Bites. And for cats, our Tuna and Catnip Kitty Treats are always a hit. Let me know if you need any help finding the recipes or if you have any questions. Happy baking!

Related to Pet Treat Recipes for ASPampered ChefA Fundraiser

What are the ingredient requirements for the pet treat recipes?

The ingredients for the pet treat recipes can vary, but most recipes will require basic ingredients such as flour, eggs, and a protein source like chicken or beef. Some recipes may also call for additional ingredients like pumpkin, peanut butter, or oats.

Are the pet treat recipes safe for all types of pets?

While the pet treat recipes have been carefully curated and tested, it is always recommended to consult with a veterinarian before giving any homemade treats to your pets. Some pets may have allergies or dietary restrictions that may not be suitable for certain recipes.

How many treats can be made from one recipe?

The yield of treats from one recipe can vary depending on the size of the treats and the type of cookie cutter used. On average, one recipe can make approximately 2-3 dozen treats.

Can the pet treat recipes be customized for specific dietary needs?

Yes, many of the pet treat recipes can be easily customized to accommodate specific dietary needs. For example, you can substitute regular flour with gluten-free flour for pets with gluten sensitivities, or use alternative protein sources for pets with allergies.

Are the pet treat recipes suitable for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, the pet treat recipes can make great options for a Pampered Chef fundraiser as they are fun, unique, and can appeal to a wide range of pet owners. Additionally, you can showcase and sell Pampered Chef products that can be used in the recipes, making it a win-win for both the fundraiser and Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies