• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Supplies and Personal Items Together: Simplify Your Shopping Experience

In summary, the conversation discusses the frustration of having to pay extra shipping for multiple orders when ordering from Pampered Chef. The different types of orders and their shipping charges are explained, with a suggestion to wait for Kit Enhancement month to get a 40% discount on the 12" skillet. However, if the item is needed immediately, it can be ordered separately from the supply order. A fellow consultant suggests selecting "Mixed Order" to order both supplies and personal items together.
Shannen
Is there a way to order supplies and some personal items on the same order so I don't have to pay the extra shipping? I want to get some spices and SB and other things for my shows, and I'm finally ready to get the 12" skillet :love: ... it doesn't seem to fit the other categories and when I pick either supply or personal, I can't get some of the items. Tips?

Each of the order types are different, can't be combined & each incur their own shipping charges:

Supply Order - paperwork, catalogs, seasonings & some products for show use
Sample Order - new products at 50% off
Personal Order - products at 20% off (unless you're a higher level than Consultant)
Replacment Parts Order - no shipping here, it's built into the replacement part price
Kit Enhancement Order - only in April or your 4th month as a new consultant

I'd wait and get the 12 in skillet during Kit Enhancement month. Then you'll get the 40% off! Or buy it as your 1/2 price item when you host sometime.But if you really want to get it now, unfortunately you need to order it separately from the supply order.

babywings76 said:
I'd wait and get the 12 in skillet during Kit Enhancement month. Then you'll get the 40% off! Or buy it as your 1/2 price item when you host sometime.

But if you really want to get it now, unfortunately you need to order it separately from the supply order.

That was what I was going to suggest- if you can wait another month....20% additionally saved would be another $30 saved on the pan, plus 20% if you get the lid.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the frustration of having to pay extra shipping for multiple orders. The good news is, there is a way to order both supplies and personal items on the same order! When you are placing your order, simply select "Mixed Order" under the "Type" column. This will allow you to add both supply and personal items to your order without any issues. I hope this helps and happy shopping! :)

What is a Personal/Supply Order?

A Personal/Supply Order is a request for specific items or services that an individual needs for their personal use or work. It can include anything from office supplies to groceries to household items.

How do I place a Personal/Supply Order?

To place a Personal/Supply Order, you can either visit a physical store or use an online platform. In a physical store, you can browse and select the items you need, and then proceed to the checkout counter. For online orders, you can visit the store's website or use their mobile app to select and purchase items.

What information should I provide when placing a Personal/Supply Order?

When placing a Personal/Supply Order, you will need to provide your name, contact details, and the specific items or services you need. You may also need to provide additional information, such as size, color, or quantity, depending on the type of order.

How long does it take to receive a Personal/Supply Order?

The time it takes to receive a Personal/Supply Order depends on the store's location, the availability of the items, and the delivery method chosen. In-store purchases are usually available immediately, while online orders may take a few days for shipping and delivery.

Can I cancel or modify a Personal/Supply Order?

Yes, you can cancel or modify a Personal/Supply Order, but it depends on the store's policies and the stage of the order. If the order has not been processed or shipped, you can usually cancel or modify it. However, if the order has been shipped or is out for delivery, it may not be possible to make changes. It is best to contact the store's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • K.Shaffer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cheflorraine