• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Seeking God's Guidance & Peace

Andrea,I'm praying for you and I hope that this difficult situation will soon be resolved.Praying for you.
c00p
Gold Member
I am just asking for your prayers right now. I need God's guidance and His peace about a very difficult situation in my life. Thank you for praying for me.

You got in Andrea - whatever you are facing, God knows and has an answer...it may be yes, it may be no, and it may be wait, but He has an answer. :)

Read the verse in my signature - fitting for you today!

whatever it is,know in your heart that God's will is done. I think that is the hardest part of the Lord's prayer is to realizr that it is His will, not ours, that carries us through...prayers coming your way!

I'm praying for you Andrea. I hope His peace comes soon for you.

....come and let us walk in the light of the Lord. Issiah 2:5

Just Enough Light

Sometimes only the step I'm on, or the very next one ahead, is all that is illuminated for me. God gives just the amount of light I need for the exact moment I need it. At those times I walk in surrender to faith, unable to see the future and not fully comprehending the past. And because it is God who has given me what light I have, I knwo I must reject the fear and doubt that threaten to overtake me. I must determine to be content where I am, and allow God to get me where I need to go. I walk forward, one step at a time, fully trusting that the light God sheds is absolutely sufficient. - Stormie Omartian

pampchefrhondab said:
....come and let us walk in the light of the Lord. Issiah 2:5

Just Enough Light

Sometimes only the step I'm on, or the very next one ahead, is all that is illuminated for me. God gives just the amount of light I need for the exact moment I need it. At those times I walk in surrender to faith, unable to see the future and not fully comprehending the past. And because it is God who has given me what light I have, I knwo I must reject the fear and doubt that threaten to overtake me. I must determine to be content where I am, and allow God to get me where I need to go. I walk forward, one step at a time, fully trusting that the light God sheds is absolutely sufficient. - Stormie Omartian
Thank you so much for this. You don't even know how much I appreciate this. Hard to type with tears in your eyes...thank you. Thank you all for your prayers.

Rhonda,

Thank you for that - I have copied and pasted it to use for myself. Andrea, you are in my prayers that this difficult situation will soon be resolved.

Praying for youI'll pray for you!

Debbie :D

c00p said:
Thank you so much for this. You don't even know how much I appreciate this. Hard to type with tears in your eyes...thank you. Thank you all for your prayers.

You're welcome, but it didn't come from me. It was guided by Him.

Now I have tears as well. Take care!

I prayed! (((HUGS)))

Andrea--I am praying for you friend! I hope all turns out the way it needs too. Hang in there!

Prayers continue for you Andrea! Keep your eyes on Him!

Andrea, you are in my prayers this morning! God knows the entire situation you are facing, and he has His hand on you for each step of the way!

For some reason, I want to write to you something that I heard at my bible study recently:

Jesus tells me that:
I don't have what I need
I have no way to get what I need
I need to give Him all that I have
He will take care of my needs
He will supply EXCEEDINGLY MORE than I could EVER IMAGINE!

I hope that these words will touch your heart and strengthen you today!

Andrea, you'll be in my prayers.

What is a prayer request?

A prayer request is a specific request made to God in order to seek guidance, peace, or any other need that one may have. It is a way to communicate with God and ask for His help and support.

Why should I make a prayer request?

Making a prayer request allows you to express your needs and concerns to God. It is a way to deepen your relationship with Him and trust that He will guide and provide for you.

How do I make a prayer request?

You can make a prayer request by simply speaking to God in your own words or by following a specific prayer format. You can also write down your request and keep it in a place where you can see it as a reminder to pray.

What should I include in my prayer request?

You can include anything in your prayer request that is on your heart and mind. This can include specific needs, fears, worries, or desires. It is important to be honest and open with God.

How often should I make a prayer request?

You can make a prayer request as often as you feel the need to. You can pray daily, weekly, or whenever you feel the need for God's guidance and peace. Remember, God is always there to listen and support you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
Replies
Views