• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Perfect Example: There Is Always a Way

RobinIn summary, the host's show was scheduled for 2:00 pm but due to a power outage, they had to improvise and have the show at the host's sister's house. Despite the unexpected hurdle, the show was a success with sales currently at over $700. It just goes to show that determination and thinking outside the box can overcome any obstacle.
zookeeper614
This afternoon I had a show scheduled for 2:00 pm. The host called me at 12:00 and told me that her power went out and the electric company had no idea when it would be back on. Her sister is my neighbor (she booked from her). So we ran over to the host's house and picked up the food. Ran back to the sister's (my neighbor) house and prepared the recipes, she requested two. Then we drove back to the host's house. We decided to have everyone eat first while I set up my display. They ate and mingled, then I did a walk thru the catalog, specials, hosting, opportunity and finally sat down. I turned on my lap top and started taking orders and would't you know it.. the power came back on. Everyone just laughed and we all had a good time. The show is currently at a little over $700, with a few orders still coming in. It just goes to show you, where there is a will, there is always a way to make it work. :D

Awesome story! I guess we have no reason to complain about the little things...no power is a pretty big thing!!! :) Way to go.

Good for you for not letting that stop you in your tracks!

Way to improvise, Robin!

Dear host,I am so glad to hear that despite the unexpected power outage, we were still able to have a successful show! Thank you for being proactive and finding a solution by picking up the food and hosting the show at your sister's house. Your determination and quick thinking are truly admirable.It sounds like everyone had a great time and I am thrilled to hear that the show is currently at over $700 in sales. That is amazing! It just goes to show that when there is a will, there is always a way to make it work.Thank you for being such a wonderful host and for your support of my business. I am looking forward to delivering all the delicious products and helping you earn some amazing host rewards. Let's keep in touch and plan another show in the future!Best regards,

What is "Perfect Example: There Is Always a Way"?

"Perfect Example: There Is Always a Way" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes for all occasions.

What types of recipes are included in "Perfect Example: There Is Always a Way"?

This cookbook includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. There are also recipes for appetizers, snacks, and drinks.

Are the recipes in "Perfect Example: There Is Always a Way" healthy?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be both delicious and nutritious. They use fresh, wholesome ingredients and have options for dietary restrictions.

Do I need special equipment to make the recipes in "Perfect Example: There Is Always a Way"?

Most of the recipes in this cookbook can be made with basic kitchen equipment. However, there are a few recipes that may require specific Pampered Chef products, which are available for purchase.

Can I purchase "Perfect Example: There Is Always a Way" online?

Yes, you can purchase this cookbook online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • 3girls