• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Penguin Toy From the 80's: Nostalgic Waddling Fun for Kids Today!

In summary, the "Penguin Toy From the 80's" was a popular toy from the 1980s that featured a plastic penguin with a round base and a colorful ball inside its belly. It is no longer in production, but may still be available through online marketplaces or secondhand stores. It stood out from other penguin toys due to its interactive design, and was not meant to be used as a cooking tool. The toy was designed with child safety in mind and underwent testing, but parental supervision is still recommended.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Anybody remember a toy back in the 80's that was penguins and they would waddle up these steps and come back down? DS is majorly into Penguins lately and I was going to see if they still make them. Thanks!

Check this out...is this what you remember?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GX40PW/?tag=pfamazon01-20

I remember that, I'm pretty sure I have still seen them in stores.

Funny...my mil gave one to my daughter last year! I have no idea where she got it though.

It is called Penguin Race. HearthSong catalog has it for sale for $15.98 (and a lot of other cool toys too). My DS also loves penguins- this is a great kid's book with a penguin theme-365 Penguins byJean-Luc Fromental. OUr whole family loves reading it.

Related to Penguin Toy From the 80's: Nostalgic Waddling Fun for Kids Today!

1. What is the "Penguin Toy From the 80's"?

The "Penguin Toy From the 80's" is a popular toy from the 1980s that featured a plastic penguin with a round base and a colorful ball inside its belly. It became a hit with children due to its cute design and interactive features.

2. Is the "Penguin Toy From the 80's" still available for purchase?

Unfortunately, the "Penguin Toy From the 80's" is no longer in production. However, there may be some available for purchase through online marketplaces or secondhand stores.

3. What makes the "Penguin Toy From the 80's" different from other penguin toys?

The "Penguin Toy From the 80's" was unique because it had a round base that allowed it to wobble and spin while the ball inside its belly moved around. This made it an engaging and entertaining toy for children.

4. Can the "Penguin Toy From the 80's" be used as a cooking tool?

No, the "Penguin Toy From the 80's" was not designed to be used as a cooking tool. It was purely a toy and should not be used for any other purpose.

5. Was the "Penguin Toy From the 80's" a safe toy for children?

Yes, the "Penguin Toy From the 80's" was made with child safety in mind and underwent rigorous testing before being released to the market. However, as with any toy, parental supervision is always recommended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo