• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Peeking at a PC FB Post: My Comment Sparks Controversy

In summary, Noora commented on a PC FB post and felt that she could help. Today she got a notice that someone "liked" her comment, and when she went to see what comment it was, she saw that other people had posted after her comment for this question. She left another comment, calling out the other rep for doing something they shouldn't do.
NooraK
Gold Member
So I peeked at the PC FB page yesterday, and saw a post that I felt I could help with. I commented.

Today I got a notice that someone "liked" my comment. When I went to see what comment it was, I saw that other people had posted after my comment for this question, and one response wasn't exactly... the right thing to do.

I probably shouldn't have, but I left another comment. And I basically called out the other rep for doing something they shouldn't do.

:D

Maybe I'll submit this to the Passive-Aggressive Notes blog...

Attachments

• PCFB1.jpg
    PCFB1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 702
  • PCFB2.jpg
    PCFB2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 687
  • PCFB3.jpg
    PCFB3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 632
Thumbs Up! I can't stand all the self promoting that goes on PC fb page. Would be nice if HO would crack down on it. I know it would be tough, but lots are repeat offenders.

flemings99 said:
Thumbs Up! I can't stand all the self promoting that goes on PC fb page. Would be nice if HO would crack down on it. I know it would be tough, but lots are repeat offenders.

I second that! I am not eligible for HO leads yet but that doesn't mean I should be tacky about getting them on PC's page.

Great job Noora, you did the right thing!

I think you handled the situation perfectly.

I was just kind of amazed that the last person would post what she did after I pointed the customer to PC's main page.

And it reminds me of this article from Jen Fong:http://www.jenfongspeaks.com/dont-be-a-pouncer-in-social-media/I would hate to know how many private messages she's gotten, too.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Noora

While I think what you did Noora is the RIGHT thing to do, I can say I am not so sure about the Pouncing article... I think innocent nonpouncing people would have totally just posted on her status something about the details of the product.. If being helpful and trying to spread that knowledge seems pounceful in nature I would be in trouble.. I WOULD NOT have ever private messaged them because that does seem POUNCE worthy.. but informing i cant say that is wrong right?

What is the meaning behind the song "Couldn't Help Myself..."?

The song "Couldn't Help Myself..." is about the struggle of resisting temptation and giving into desire. It explores the internal conflict and guilt that comes with succumbing to something that you know is not good for you.

Who wrote and recorded "Couldn't Help Myself..."?

The song "Couldn't Help Myself..." was written and recorded by American singer-songwriter, Andy Grammer. It was released as a single in 2014 and was featured on his album "Magazines or Novels".

What genre does "Couldn't Help Myself..." fall under?

"Couldn't Help Myself..." is classified as a pop song, with elements of soul and R&B. Andy Grammer's smooth vocals and catchy beats make it a perfect blend of different genres.

Has "Couldn't Help Myself..." won any awards?

While "Couldn't Help Myself..." did not win any mainstream awards, it was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Choice Music: Love Song in 2015. It has also been certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for selling over 500,000 units in the US.

Is there a music video for "Couldn't Help Myself..."?

Yes, there is a music video for "Couldn't Help Myself..." that was released in 2014. It follows a young couple as they navigate their relationship and the temptations that come with it. The video has over 25 million views on YouTube.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ajnewchef