• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamped Pampered Chef Raffle Form

T
tashayoung
I received a bad copy of this raffle form (you know...copied one to many times and it just wasn't crisp and clean) from my directors. I don't know who's idea it was but I recreated it and thought someone else might like it too.

Attachments

• The Pampered Chef Raffle.doc
    58 KB · Views: 759
Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

tashayoung said:
I received a bad copy of this raffle form (you know...copied one to many times and it just wasn't crisp and clean) from my directors. I don't know who's idea it was but I recreated it and thought someone else might like it too.

I dont understand this game?? Sorry! Please explain better..

The host can "sell" squares for $1 a piece. The money goes to the winner of the raffle (or can be split between a few winners) to be used as a shopping spree. The winning raffle square is chosen at the show. Not only does someone get a free shopping spree, but the hosts benefits go up because of it. Hope this helps to explain it.

pcheframsey said:
The host can "sell" squares for $1 a piece. The money goes to the winner of the raffle (or can be split between a few winners) to be used as a shopping spree. The winning raffle square is chosen at the show. Not only does someone get a free shopping spree, but the hosts benefits go up because of it. Hope this helps to explain it.
THANKS HEATHER, okay I feel silly! DUH!

No problem. We all feel silly around here at one time or another. Especially me! I swear, my brains have been sucked out by my four children! After each pregnancy I feel a little dumber and I'm amazed at how intelligent they are!

Where is Yakima?

Questions concerning Raffles........

1.) Is this legal??
2.) How often do you do this??
3.) How do you do the drawing? Do you copy the sheet then cut it apart for the drawing??

Thanks! The group I'm getting ready to do a show for would really go for this I think.

1. Legal...don't know why not.

2. I just got this and haven't tried it yet, but I would give my hosts the option to do this for additional sales.

3. How? When my director did this at our cluster meeting she had some cards with her...Ace through 10 of Hearts and Ace through 10 of Spades. Someone would draw a red card first and that was the number accross, black card was number down. If the spot was empty they started over. I'm sure there is another way to do it.

Important part to reiderate is that if the host only sold 62 squares, the winner only got $62...15 squares received $15.

Awesome. Thanks for the neat idea Tasha! I think I just may try that!

I sell the squares for $2 each, but it's kinda nice to warn the guests ahead of time so I have the hostess tell them or I add it to the evite. Also, if I haven't warned everyone, I do tell them they can buy a few and write a check if they'd like. That one doesn't go over as well.

I use baseball card sleeves. They have nine places for numbers, I do about 36 numbers I believe. They pay $2 each, so the pot doubles up pretty fast. They pull the number(written on half of an index card), everyone writes their number(s) next to their name on the same piece of paper that I pass around and then I collect the index cards with the numbers on them. I haven't come up with an ingenius way to pick the number though yet. I just have someone draw them out of the batter bowl.

That way I don't run into a problem if there are numbers that won't be called and I can reuse this over and over again. I keep my numbers in the baseball sleeves and in a binder.

:)
pcheframsey said:
No problem. We all feel silly around here at one time or another. Especially me! I swear, my brains have been sucked out by my four children! After each pregnancy I feel a little dumber and I'm amazed at how intelligent they are!

Where is Yakima?

I hear you about the dumber w/ the pregnancies...I have 2 & feel like such a ditz & so forgetful!!
Yakima is in Washington...about 2 1/2 hours from Seattle. :)

1. What is the purpose of the "Revamped Pampered Chef Raffle Form"?

The purpose of the "Revamped Pampered Chef Raffle Form" is to provide a clean and crisp version of the original raffle form that may have been copied too many times and had reduced quality. The updated form aims to improve the overall appearance and readability of the raffle form.

2. Who created the "Revamped Pampered Chef Raffle Form"?

The "Revamped Pampered Chef Raffle Form" was recreated by a scientist who received a bad copy of the original form from their directors. The scientist thought that others might benefit from a cleaner version of the form and decided to recreate it.

3. What is the difference between the original raffle form and the revamped version?

The revamped version of the raffle form has improved clarity and readability due to being recreated rather than being copied multiple times. It also has a cleaner and more professional appearance.

4. Is the "Revamped Pampered Chef Raffle Form" free to use?

Yes, the "Revamped Pampered Chef Raffle Form" is free to use for anyone who may find it useful. The scientist who recreated it has no intention of charging for its use.

5. Can I customize the "Revamped Pampered Chef Raffle Form" for my own use?

Yes, since the form is free to use, you are welcome to customize it to fit your needs. However, it is not necessary to credit the scientist who recreated it, but it would be appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CooknSteph
  • smilesarepriceless