• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Is Giving Me a Reputation With the Guys!

In summary, Tanoi's husband is in the Coast Guard and he has to stand duty 2-5 nights a week on top of his work days. Tanoi loves doing Chocolate Bliss shows, but she really doesn't need the extra calories. Tanoi's husband doesn't really like sweets, so when Tanoi tries out new recipes she used to be stuck eating it herself. However, Tanoi has gotten smarter and she now tastes part of it and takes the rest to him when he's stuck at work to share with the guys who are standing duty with him. Tanoi has also earned the reputation as the
Tanoi
My husband is in the Coast Guard and he has to stand duty 2-5 nights a week on top of his work days. I love doing Chocolate Bliss shows, but I really don't need the extra calories. My husband doesn't really like sweets, so when I try out new recipes I used to be stuck eating it myself. Well I've gotten smarter and I now taste part of it and take the rest to him when he's stuck at work to share with the guys who are standing duty with him.

So far the guys have tried the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, and tonight I took them the Strawberry Chocolate Velvet cake. I did take one small slice out to try for myself, and I didn't have fresh strawberries because our (one and only) store didn't have any, but it was still enough for me to get enough practice to do it at a show. They seem to love being my guinea pigs, but I have a feeling too many more sweets and they'll be ordered to do more PT! (physical training) However, I'm known as the "cool wife" that brings them really good food.:cool:

I love using my DH's co-workers as guinea pigs as well!! They love just about everything I make, but do give me good feedback about things to tweek and/or recipes they just don't like.
But, now I've earned the reputation as the "group chef" and it is now expected that I will make something for all of their "food days" now... Now if I could only get those rass-frackin' people to ORDER!!!!!

Well most of these guys aren't married, but I do have one new wife that wants to have a show. But I'm with you on them expecting food. On the monthly poker night they always want me to make food for them (even though I'm not invited to the game), and they've requested I bring pizza dip tomorrow. I make more food for my husband and the guys when he's at work than I do when he's home sometimes. And to think we have another 2.5 years here! Oy!

I made the Saucy Beef Chili for SuperBowl Sunday (just us and a friend to watch the game) so that I could try out one of the Power Cooking Recipes...first thing my DH said after eating a bowl was, "We've been married almost 8 years, and it took Pampered Chef for you to FINALLY make me some chili?" I have to laugh...I am NOT a chili fan, so that's why I've never made it. I just tried that recipe out to see how I would demo it at a show! Now he's going to expect chili on a regular basis...that's the error of our ways, I guess...do something nice and make a good meal, and they get spoiled. :)

You KNOW I had to check out the thread with this title! :DTanoi- you can charge the guys something if they start wanting you to cook too much. If you make dip for their poker night, why shouldn't they pay you what they would have paid for food otherwise?

I work with mostly guys, there is only three other females and only 1 in this building. They LOVE me when I bring food in. They are my guniea pigs and they know it. I made the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle for them. They were all amazed at how it looked. I had to tell them that it was a little more "froo-froo" than normal but should taste good. Usually if I bring something it's gone within an hour. I had one coworker who was listing off all the stuff I made one day! His wife isn't too happy with me because his favorite is Aloha Pizza and she cannot stand it. But apparantly he makes her make it for him all the time!

I make all the desserts for my co-workers when it is their b-day. Everyone pays $12 a year and then on their b-day I bring in a dessert that we all eat. And I do get some orders. This year they all voted for me to do it again because they know I won't do a store bought cake and I love to cook and try new recipes.

chefann said:
You KNOW I had to check out the thread with this title! :D

Tanoi- you can charge the guys something if they start wanting you to cook too much. If you make dip for their poker night, why shouldn't they pay you what they would have paid for food otherwise?
Well I thought they would give my husband a free buy in (min is $5 and max is $10) but guess they didn't. I told DH that the food costs way more than his buy in and he should charge to let them eat it. Oh well. Most of these guys are millions of miles from home and don't have a woman to cook for them, so I feel like this is the closest some of them get to a homecooked meal....even if it is desserts most of the time.

Yeah... that's it... you're doing your duty to the country!

My DH is in the Air Force and I use his co workers as my taste testers as well. lol DH is also great at selling PC for me! Whenever I send him to work with a PC meal all the guys drool over it. So far he has gotten me a few shows and a lot of orders that way. The whole squadron knows who to go to for PC stuff.

What is "Pampered Chef Is Giving Me a Reputation With the Guys!"?

"Pampered Chef Is Giving Me a Reputation With the Guys!" is a popular slogan used by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

What is the significance of this slogan?

This slogan speaks to the fact that Pampered Chef products are not just for women, but are also popular among men. It highlights the company's commitment to providing practical and useful products for everyone, regardless of gender.

How does Pampered Chef cater to male customers?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that appeal to men, such as grilling tools, knives, and gadgets for outdoor cooking. They also offer cooking classes and demonstrations that are open to everyone, regardless of gender.

Are there any male consultants at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a diverse team of consultants, including both men and women. The company values diversity and welcomes anyone who is interested in becoming a consultant and sharing their love for cooking and quality kitchen products.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products can be purchased through a consultant or through their website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products by inviting friends and family to learn about and try out the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
erin