• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pc Flyers And Ideas Membership???

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Hello Ladies,
I Just Posted A Thread Letting People Know I Have Flyers And Ideas To Share. I Have Always Wanted To Start A Pc Flyer And Idea Membership. For Only $1 I Can Send You Information On Anything. And I Mean Anything Bridal Shows, Baby Shower Shows, Kids In The Kitchen, Football Theme Shows, Chocolate Theme Shows, Games, And Ways To Improve Sales!! I Didn't Realize How Much This Stuff Was In Demand. I Have Already Gotten Like 20 Emails Asking For Stuff. I Have Helped Many But Was Wondering If You All Would Be Interested In Joining This Membership. Only $1 A Month (up Front Cost Is $12 For The Full Year Or $6 For 6 Months Through Paypal). I Can Create Any Flyers You Need. I Am Not Trying To Get Rich Just Thought It Would Be Nice To Get Paid For My Time. I Stay At Home And Home School Two Kids. It Would Be Nice To Help Everyone Out For Only $1. Tell Me What You Think. I Really Have Too Many Resources To List. I Have Already Emailed Many Flyers That I Just Created Within 10 Minutes. Thanks, Debbie