• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Ceramic Cookware ...Is It Lead Free????

In summary, Pampered Chef ceramic cookware is lead-free and made with high-quality materials that are tested and certified to be safe for cooking and food consumption. The cookware is tested and certified by independent third-party labs and complies with all safety standards and regulations set by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The materials used in the cookware include a combination of natural minerals and oxides, such as clay, feldspar, and quartz. Metal utensils can be used with the cookware, but it is recommended to use wooden or silicone utensils to prolong its lifespan. The cookware is versatile and can be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction, as well as in the oven
msmoe33
I've read that if ceramic cookware is not glazed properly it can release lead into our food. Also, who is the manufacturer's of the cookware?

If you contact home office they should be able to give you that information. Then maybe you can post the answer here :)

PamperedchefDaly said:
If you contact home office they should be able to give you that information. Then maybe you can post the answer here :)

Or check out the PIGs on CC.

My gut reaction was of course it is, HO wouldn't sell it if it wasn't.

Did you ever find out about this?

Hi there!Thank you for bringing up this concern about ceramic cookware. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I want to assure you that our ceramic cookware is safe for use and has been tested for lead release. We take the safety of our products very seriously and adhere to strict standards to ensure that our customers are using high-quality, safe cookware.Our ceramic cookware is made by trusted manufacturers who have a long history of producing high-quality kitchen products. We stand behind our products and are confident in their safety and effectiveness.If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I would be happy to provide more information and address any other concerns you may have.Happy cooking!Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Is Pampered Chef ceramic cookware lead-free?

Yes, all Pampered Chef ceramic cookware is lead-free. Our products are made with high-quality materials that are tested and certified to be safe for cooking and food consumption.

2. How can I be sure that the ceramic cookware is lead-free?

Our ceramic cookware is tested and certified by independent third-party labs to ensure that it is free of lead and other harmful materials. We also comply with all safety standards and regulations set by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

3. What materials are used in Pampered Chef ceramic cookware?

Our ceramic cookware is made with a combination of natural minerals and oxides, including clay, feldspar, and quartz. These materials are carefully selected and processed to create a durable and safe cooking surface.

4. Can I use metal utensils with Pampered Chef ceramic cookware?

Yes, our ceramic cookware is designed to withstand high heat and metal utensils. However, we recommend using wooden or silicone utensils to prolong the life of the cookware.

5. Can Pampered Chef ceramic cookware be used on all stovetops?

Yes, our ceramic cookware is versatile and can be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also safe to use in the oven and microwave, making it a convenient option for all types of cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckarasevic
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Malinda Klein