• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Season's Best Recipes- Emailed to Yourself!

In summary, the "Past Season's Best Recipes- Emailed to Yourself!" package includes 10 handpicked recipes from past Pampered Chef seasons, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. To receive the package, simply purchase it and click on the link in the email to download the recipes. The recipes cannot be customized, but can be modified to fit dietary restrictions. The package is intended for personal use only and cannot be shared with others.
esavvymom
Staff member
My ED just shared this little tid-bit that I didn't realize. I had seen the page, but it didn't register what it meant to me! Pretty neat....

Did you know that you can e-mail yourself all the recipes from the past SEVEN Season's Best Cookbooks?
They are all found under Consultant's Corner>>>Products & Recipes>>>>Season's Best.

Just choose which (or all) of the Season's Best Cookbooks you want to keep recipes on file from and then select them to send to yourself in an e-mail! These are a great resource for your shows and for your customers! Put one or several on your website each month, and do the same for your customer e-newsletter!

Thanks for sharing...

Keep in mind that it is 7 cookbooks which is two per year. Not 7 years worth!

Thanks, Bobbi for sharing this. This is a great feature to have.

Thanks for sharing- I didn't know this either!

1. What is included in the "Past Season's Best Recipes- Emailed to Yourself!" package?

The package includes a collection of 10 recipes from past Pampered Chef seasons, handpicked by our culinary experts. These recipes are a mix of appetizers, main dishes, and desserts, perfect for any occasion.

2. How do I receive the "Past Season's Best Recipes" package?

After purchasing the package, you will receive an email with a link to download the recipes. Simply click on the link and save the recipes to your device. You can also access the recipes from your Pampered Chef account.

3. Can I customize the recipes in the package?

Unfortunately, the recipes in the package cannot be customized. However, you can always add your own personal touch by using different ingredients or techniques.

4. Are the recipes in the package suitable for dietary restrictions?

The recipes in the package are not specifically designed for dietary restrictions, but many of them can be easily modified to fit certain dietary needs. We always recommend checking the ingredient list and making necessary substitutions as needed.

5. Can I share the "Past Season's Best Recipes" package with others?

The package is intended for personal use only and cannot be shared with others. However, you can always purchase additional packages as gifts for friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • mypamperedmoocow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mypamperedmoocow
  • janetupnorth