• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Past Host Get Free Pinch Bowls with a $60 Order?

In summary, a Past Host/Free Pinch Bowl is a small bowl given as a gift to past hosts of an event or party. It can be used as a token of appreciation and as a decorative or practical item in the kitchen. To become a Past Host and receive a Free Pinch Bowl, you must have hosted a specific event that offers this gift. There are different types of Past Host/Free Pinch Bowls available, made from various materials and designs. It can be used for cooking, but it is important to check the bowl's material and care instructions. The dishwasher safety of the bowl may vary and it is best to check with the manufacturer for more information.
byrd1956
Gold Member
A past host has ordered the party sticks and other products. The discounted p.sticks and the other products w/her 10% discount comes to just over $60. She can get the free pinch bowls, right? (the $60 in products does not have to just be the product total w/o the host special, does it?) For some reason I am second guessing myself.....:eek:

The total she spends out of her own pocket AFTER her discount must be $60 in products (so not including tax and shipping).

Her product total is 55.75 minus her 10% discount. Subtotal 50.17 plus 15.60 for the monthly host special = $65.77. So she gets the prep bowls.....I think the Subtotal is what threw me. (I need some sleep!) Thank you!

Just put the pinch bowls on the order and if she is not ableto get them for free the computer will let you know........................

Hi there! Yes, your past host can definitely get the free pinch bowls with her order of party sticks and other products. The $60 in products does not have to only include the product total without the host special. As long as her total order, including the discounted party sticks and other products, is over $60, she can receive the free pinch bowls. Hope that helps clear up any confusion! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is a Past Host/Free Pinch Bowl?

A Past Host/Free Pinch Bowl is a small bowl that is given as a gift to past hosts of a certain event or party. It is typically used as a token of appreciation for hosting the event and can also be used as a decorative or practical item in the kitchen.

How can I become a Past Host and receive a Free Pinch Bowl?

To become a Past Host and receive a Free Pinch Bowl, you must have hosted a specific event or party that offers this gift as a thank you. This could include hosting a dinner party, game night, or even a virtual event.

Are there different types of Past Host/Free Pinch Bowls?

Yes, there are different types of Past Host/Free Pinch Bowls available. Some may be made from different materials, such as ceramic or glass, and come in various sizes and designs. The type of bowl given may also vary depending on the event or party being hosted.

Can I use the Past Host/Free Pinch Bowl for cooking?

Yes, the Past Host/Free Pinch Bowl can be used for cooking. It is a versatile item that can be used for measuring and holding ingredients while cooking, as well as serving sauces, dips, and condiments. Just make sure to check the bowl's material and proper care instructions before using it for cooking.

Is the Past Host/Free Pinch Bowl dishwasher safe?

The dishwasher safety of the Past Host/Free Pinch Bowl may vary depending on the material it is made from. Some bowls may be dishwasher safe, while others may require hand washing. It is best to check the care instructions or contact the manufacturer for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • Kristianne