• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Passing a Show to Another Consultant ?

In summary, passing a show to another consultant has several benefits, including expanding your network and potentially gaining new customers, as well as learning from their techniques and strategies. To find a consultant to pass your show to, you can ask for recommendations, search on the Pampered Chef website, or reach out to friends and family. The process for passing a show involves contacting the new consultant and discussing details, as well as notifying your current consultant. You will still earn commission on the sales from the show, but the new consultant will also receive a commission. If the new consultant cancels the show, you can reschedule with a different consultant or host the show yourself, and your current consultant can provide further assistance.
finley1991
I possibly have a conflict coming up with have a show I have scheduled. My director suggest I give it to a downline consultant. How do I explain to this to the host? Do I offer her the opp to reschedule first? I've never done this so what I am asking for are some good words to use... Thanks!

Let your host know that you have a conflict and tell her that you can either reschedule or you will find another consultant to take your place so the show can go on.

pampmomof3 said:
Let your host know that you have a conflict and tell her that you can either reschedule or you will find another consultant to take your place so the show can go on.
This is what I've done. Usually they reschedule if you have a relationship built. If they have lots of people already confirmed they may want to have the other consultant come in, but I always give them the option.eta: It sounds like I do this all the time! I don't, but because of my full-time job, I've had to do this a few times because i've been asked to travel out of the province over a show day.

Hi there! First of all, it's great to hear that you have a show scheduled and that your director has suggested passing it on to a downline consultant. It's always important to prioritize our commitments and make sure we can provide the best service to our hosts.When explaining the situation to your host, it's important to be honest and transparent. Let her know that due to a potential conflict, you want to make sure she still has the opportunity to have a successful show and receive all the benefits of hosting. You can offer her the opportunity to reschedule with you, but also let her know that you have a trusted downline consultant who can step in and ensure a great show for her.As for the words to use, here are a few suggestions: "I want to make sure you have the best possible experience as a host, and unfortunately, I may have a scheduling conflict. However, I have a fantastic downline consultant who is available and eager to take on your show. She has the same knowledge and expertise as me and I am confident she will provide you with a wonderful show. Of course, I am still happy to reschedule with you, but I wanted to offer this option as well. Thank you for understanding."I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Best of luck with your show!

Related to Passing a Show to Another Consultant ?

What are the benefits of passing a show to another consultant?

Passing a show to another consultant allows you to expand your network and potentially gain new customers. It also gives you the opportunity to learn from a different consultant's techniques and strategies.

How do I find a consultant to pass my show to?

You can ask for recommendations from your current consultant or search for consultants in your area on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to friends or family who may know a consultant.

What is the process for passing a show to another consultant?

To pass a show, you will need to contact the consultant you want to pass the show to and discuss the details, such as the show date and location. You will also need to notify your current consultant and provide them with the new consultant's information.

Do I still earn commission if I pass a show to another consultant?

Yes, you will still earn commission on the sales from the show. However, the new consultant will also receive a commission for hosting the show.

What happens if the new consultant cancels the show?

If the new consultant cancels the show, you have the option to either reschedule the show with a different consultant or host the show yourself. You can also reach out to your current consultant for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • alidafrizzell