• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Sticks & Camping Ideas - Chef's Guide

In summary, the Party Sticks & Camping Ideas are versatile cooking tools that can be used for a variety of dishes, both indoors and outdoors. They are easy to clean with warm, soapy water and can even be used on a campfire or in the oven. However, it is important to use caution and protect your hands when working with fire and hot surfaces, and to properly clean the skewers after each use to prevent contamination.
StephsKitchen
:chef: Looking for the party sticks link, and camping ideas, can anyone help?

Under Product Tips, I started a thread for "Dimentions of the Micro-Cooker" and there are some camper ideas there.
Jessica

Related to Party Sticks & Camping Ideas - Chef's Guide

What are the Party Sticks & Camping Ideas?

The Party Sticks & Camping Ideas are versatile cooking tools that can be used for a variety of dishes, both indoors and outdoors. They consist of a long metal skewer with a wooden handle, perfect for roasting marshmallows, grilling kebabs, and more.

How do I clean the Party Sticks & Camping Ideas?

Cleaning the Party Sticks & Camping Ideas is easy. Simply wash them with warm, soapy water after each use. For tougher grime, soak them in hot water for a few minutes before washing. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the metal surface.

Can the Party Sticks & Camping Ideas be used on a campfire?

Yes, the Party Sticks & Camping Ideas are perfect for use on a campfire. Just make sure to use caution and keep a safe distance from the fire while cooking. The wooden handle may become hot, so use a towel or oven mitt to protect your hands.

Can I use the Party Sticks & Camping Ideas in the oven?

Yes, the Party Sticks & Camping Ideas are oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures. They are great for making kebabs, roasting vegetables, and even cooking small cuts of meat in the oven.

Are there any safety tips I should know when using the Party Sticks & Camping Ideas?

Yes, always use caution when working with fire and hot surfaces. Keep a safe distance from the fire while cooking and use a towel or oven mitt to protect your hands when handling the Party Sticks & Camping Ideas. Also, make sure to properly clean and dry the skewers after each use to prevent any contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karui
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Anna Farnum