• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party at My Hair Dresser's Largest Salon - 4 Hours of Fun!

In summary, the conversation discusses an opportunity for the speaker to set up a display at a hair salon for four hours next Thursday. The salon owner wants the speaker to mingle with customers and offer food samples, as well as promote their products and services. The speaker and the other person in the conversation brainstorm ideas for what food to bring and how to set up the display in a sanitary way. They also discuss ways to promote Pampered Chef products and cooking shows.
PampItUp
Gold Member
My hair dresser owns the largest salon in town and has offered to let me set up in her salon gor four hours next Thursday. She wants me to mingle with customers and manm y table. I was going to make a trifle and dips in the MPF. A drawing for a free party. Does anyone have any other suggestions.... I WILL be there for FOUR hours!!

Re: My hair dresser has invited me to set up in her salon for four hours next ThursdaHaving worked in a hair salon years ago, all I can think about is how hair gets everywhere... ;)That's super awesome of her to give you the exposure and opportunity to make new contacts though. I'm trying to think of what you could do that would be the most sanitary. I'd try to keep the food as far away from where they are working. Maybe you could put small samplings of things on tiny plates or napkins and hand them out to the clients. But I'd probably keep most of it at your table and invite people for a taste when they are done. Hand out mini catalogs and a recipe card to each customer while they are being worked on. People sitting under the dryer will like having some reading material. :DYou could make a strawberry fruit dip in the MFP there (again, I'd only do it if I was far away from their work area) and then put it in the C&S Tray. Have the fresh fruit already done and in the tray, but bring the tools that you used and tell them about it. You can keep the lid on the tray to help protect the contents, too, and just uncover it when someone comes to the table for a taste. I'd also make S'mores cups ahead of time and put them on the cake pedestal with the S&B spinner bowl as a cover. Bring the DCB and Grill Pan & Press there so you can promote the GP&P special and cooking shows.

I was thinking of doing a drawing for a free party. I am new at this and would love some ideas. Thanks!You should have a drawing for a free kitchen show at the salon. Have a table set up with a few of your products and catalogs, then have a drawing for a free kitchen show.I like the idea of a free kitchen show. You could also do a drawing for a free product. Have a small gift basket set up with a few products and have people sign up to win it. You could also have some door prize drawings. You could have people sign up for the door prize at your table, and they must be present to win. That way they have to come over to your table to see what's going on and hopefully they'll talk to you about the products.You could also do a product demonstration. Maybe make a quick recipe from your show and let people sample it. This will also get people over to your table to see what's going on.I agree with the previous post. Make sure you have a display of products and a catalog. Have a drawing for a free show. Also, have a good supply of business cards. If you are new, have a drawing for a free product. You could also offer a free product to any customer that books a show that day. I would also bring an apron and a few products to give a quick demo. Good luck and have fun!I was thinking that you could have a sample of a recipe that you can make in the batter bowl. You could also have a sample of the stoneware seasoning. I would also have a drawing for a free show. I think that is the best way to get your name out there. Make sure that you have a table set up with some of the products on it. Also make sure that you have a booking binder right there, so that when people come by you can book their shows that day. You could also have a table for the kids, have them do a craft or a food demo. This way when the moms come in they are more likely to come over and check out your table. I would also have a sign up sheet for people who want to be on your email list. This way you can send out emails to them on your specials. Have fun and Good Luck!!!!I think everyone has great ideas! I would also add to make sure you have a guest book so you can get everyone's contact information. I would

1. What is included in the "Party at My Hair Dresser's Largest Salon" event?

The party package includes four hours of fun at our largest salon location, with access to all of our amenities and services. This includes hair styling, makeup application, nail services, and refreshments.

2. How many guests can I invite to the party?

The party package includes up to 10 guests. Additional guests can be added for an extra fee.

3. Can I customize the services for my party?

Yes, we offer customizable party packages to fit your needs and preferences. Contact us for more information and pricing.

4. Is there a minimum age requirement for the guests?

Our party package is suitable for all ages, but we recommend a minimum age of 8 years old for the party guests.

5. How do I book a "Party at My Hair Dresser's Largest Salon" event?

You can book a party by contacting our customer service team or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. We recommend booking at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • krackley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies