• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paperwork/Supply Price Changes Too!

In summary, the items that are going up in price are the citrus peeler, the nyln pan scraper, the mini whipper, and the twixit! clips. The RUFTH trivet is not going to be available for free anymore, but it is still possible to order it if you are putting a supply order in this month. The last day to order the bamboo tongs is Aug. 31st.
dns2202
I noticed that some of the itmes are going up in price. Just thought I'd share since I know that I use some of these!

Citrus Peeler (10) 4.50
Nyln Pan Scraper (10) 4.50
Mini Whipper (5) 9.00
Hold 'N Slice (5) 11.25
Twixit! Clips (2 packs of 10) 6.00

I just wanted to share so that you could order these items before the price goes up!!

Thanks - can anyone also "refresh" my memory on free supply items each order/period so I don't have to look it up...

...and for the newbies...

Once a year:
RUFTH item (can't get this if you got it at Conference)

Once a season:
write-in or itemized order forms (pack of 40)
occasionally, new display cards (check the changeover box for details)

Once a month:
1 pack of show planners
1 pack of kit agreements

Directors can get 2 packs of the planners and agreements free per month.

Thanks Ann - I need to finally print that!!!!

There will also be occasional things that HO decides to give us - keep an eye on Weekly Bites and CN for those.

The paperwork that's changing is also detailed in the Conference Announcements thread.

If I didn't get the RUFTH trivet from the last year, anyone know if I can still order it free as a supply now in July or is it too late?

dwyerkim said:
If I didn't get the RUFTH trivet from the last year, anyone know if I can still order it free as a supply now in July or is it too late?
If you are putting a supply order in this month, I would add it on...

Or, call HO Monday to check on this! Even though the season is almost done, you were supposed to get one, so I don't see why you couldn't get it now!

I think you can still get it. They will know if you have already ordered it. I ordered something once by mistake and they called to tell me I couldn't have it because I had already received one.

What is the last day to order Bamboo tongs on the supply order?
Would it be the last day the catalog is effective? Aug 31st
I have a supply order dated for today and it is still listed as a choice and would like to stock up before they are discontinued.
I have also noticed the price changes for a few items have already taken place so I am little confused. Can anyone clarify for me please?

I am so mad at myself! I sent my supply order in yesterday and forgot to order those bamboo tongs! Of course the order could have waited because they won't be shipping the new stuff out for almost a week. aurgggg!!

...and no I'm not willing to spend another $4 shipping to get them. I'll just have to deal.

BethCooks4U said:
I am so mad at myself! I sent my supply order in yesterday and forgot to order those bamboo tongs! Of course the order could have waited because they won't be shipping the new stuff out for almost a week. aurgggg!!

...and no I'm not willing to spend another $4 shipping to get them. I'll just have to deal.
Are you sure they are not shipping for a week? They already have all the catalogs and stuff, I guess I just must have missed where they said they weren't shipping yet. I placed my order two days ago (got the tongs too!) and was hoping to get the mini catalogs before next weekend to give out at a party I'm having. Oh well. Serves me right I guess for forgetting to buy them at conference.

Related to Paperwork/Supply Price Changes Too!

What is the reason for the paperwork/supply price changes?

The paperwork/supply price changes are a result of various factors such as fluctuations in raw material costs, changes in production processes, and market demand. We constantly monitor and review our pricing to ensure that we are providing the best value for our customers.

How often do paperwork/supply prices change?

Paperwork/supply prices may change periodically depending on the factors mentioned above. We strive to keep our prices stable, but in some cases, there may be a need to adjust prices to maintain quality and sustainability.

Will the price changes affect previously placed orders?

No, the price changes will only apply to new orders. Any orders placed before the price change will be honored at the original price.

How will I be notified of the paperwork/supply price changes?

We will notify our customers of any price changes through email, our website, and social media channels. We also provide a detailed breakdown of the price changes and the reasons behind them.

Can I still get the old prices for my orders?

Unfortunately, the old prices will no longer be available. However, we are constantly working to provide the best value for our customers and strive to keep our prices competitive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slapsappyhappy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sandibeach
  • whitneythompson