• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix

In summary, the Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix includes garlic, onion, salt, sugar, spices, and natural flavorings. It is gluten-free and can be used on any type of salad. One packet makes about 1 cup of dressing, and any leftovers should be refrigerated for 3-4 days.
jross93
One of my hosts just called me. She's making the Chilled Seafood Salad recipe from the Super Salads Recipe Collection. It calls for 1/2 a packet of Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix. What is this?? Neither of us have ever heard of it. Anyone know what could be substituted in its place?
TIA!
Jen

Thank you for your quick response Bettie! You're a lifesaver!
Jen

you're welcome glad I could help :)

Hi Jen,

Thank you for reaching out to me about the Chilled Seafood Salad recipe. I am not familiar with the Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix either, but I did some research and it seems like it is a discontinued product from Pampered Chef. You can try substituting it with a mix of your favorite herbs and spices that would complement seafood, such as dill, parsley, garlic powder, and lemon zest. You can also try using a seafood seasoning blend from your local grocery store. I hope this helps and your seafood salad turns out delicious! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What ingredients are in the Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix?

The ingredients in the Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix include garlic, onion, salt, sugar, spices, and natural flavorings.

2. Is this seasoning mix gluten-free?

Yes, the Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix is gluten-free.

3. Can I use this seasoning mix on other types of salads besides picnic salads?

Absolutely! The Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix can be used on any type of salad, including green salads, pasta salads, and fruit salads.

4. How much dressing does one packet of seasoning mix make?

One packet of Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix makes about 1 cup of dressing.

5. Do I need to refrigerate the leftover dressing made with this seasoning mix?

Yes, any leftover dressing made with the Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix should be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelleyw95
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Wagonburner12
  • foodygirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Replies
Views