• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Panini Recipes: Delicious Ideas for Every Occasion

In summary, there are many great recipes for panini sandwiches that can be found by searching and browsing through previous threads. Some popular options include an Italian grilled cheese panini with basil oil and a pressed Cubano chicken sandwich. The beauty of panini sandwiches is that you can mix and match different ingredients to create your own unique and delicious combinations. These sandwiches are perfect for any occasion and are sure to be a hit with guests.
tina_rn
Can anyone let me know about recipes for the panini recipes?

Here is a reply for panini!Hello there,
This is a post I had left on another thread sometime last month I think. If you type search up at the top and type in panini or panini recipes you will get some great ideas from other threads. I am copying and pasting my reply here for you.

I love Panini sandwiches. They are fun, tasty and make a boring sandwiich into something exciting and worthy to serve to guests.
Here are a few recipes I have in my panini cookbook, it came with my new Panini grill from Williams and Sonoma for $100. It was a housewarming gift from a good friend.
And remember with these recipes you can mix and match different ingredients to make yummy sandwiches that suit your tastebuds.

Simple but delicious Italian Grilled Cheese Panini with Basil oil:
2 cups fresh basil leaves, blanched, plus 24 additional leaves not blanched
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
salt and course black pepper
1 loaf ciabatta bread about 1/2 inch thick
2 cloves roasted garlic
1 pound buffalo mozarella cheese (I'm sure regular would work too)
Butter at room temperature
2 tomatoes sliced

In a bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, place the blanched basil and olive oil. Blend on high until all the basil is chopped and oil appears bright green. Strain oil through a fine sleve or cheesecloth into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Preheat panini grill or pan to use with panini press. Working on a flat dry surface, lay out the 6 slices of bread. Spread roasted garlic on each slice of bread. Divide mozarella slices among the 6 slices of bread. Top with sliced tomato and reserved basil leaves. Drizzle tomatoes with basil oil that you made in the food processor. Cover with other 6 slices of bread. Spread butter on top pieces of bread, coating evenly. Place on grilling surface, butter side down for 8-10 minutes to let the cheese melt and the bread is browned and crisp.

This one is my favorite:
Pressed Cubano Chicken Sandwich
1 tsp. olive oil
4 portuguese sweet rolls or hawaiian rolls, sliced in half horizontally
2 tbsp. sweet pickle relish (I omit this because I don't like relish)
3 tbsp. yellow mustard (my husband prefers mayo or honey mustard)
8 slices swiss cheese (but you can use whatever you have handy)
8 slices of bacon, cooked
1/6 cup whole cilantro leaves (my husband omits this and I substitute for avocado)
6 ounces oven roasted ham, thinly sliced (my husband gets a loaded sandwhich so you can use as much as will stay put in the bread)
6 oz roasted chicken breast, thnly sliced

Combine mustard and relish in second bowl (or whatever ingredients you prefer). Spread bottom half of each roll evenly with mustard/relish mixture. Layer with swiss, bacon, cilantro, ham, chicken, and top half of roll. Remember use whatever sounds good to you, that's the beauty of the panini. It's just a hot sandwich, and how many different combinations of sandwiches can we think of? Thousands! Brush both sides of sandwich with olive oil or butter and heat for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is toasted. Let sit for 5 minutes, slice in half and serve with your favorite chips or fries.

I have made these for a bridal shower, and for company who have come over to hang out. They go fast!! They would be perfect for a demo and so delicious! Hope this helps!

Hope this helps.
Debbie :D

Sure! Here are a few delicious panini recipes that you can try at home:1. Classic Italian Panini: Spread pesto on two slices of ciabatta bread. Layer sliced mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, and sliced prosciutto on one slice of bread. Top with the other slice of bread, and brush the outside with olive oil. Grill in a panini press until the bread is crispy and the cheese is melted.2. Turkey and Cranberry Panini: Spread cranberry sauce on two slices of sourdough bread. Layer sliced turkey, brie cheese, and spinach leaves on one slice of bread. Top with the other slice of bread, and brush the outside with melted butter. Grill in a panini press until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.3. Caprese Panini: Spread basil pesto on two slices of sourdough bread. Layer sliced mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, and fresh basil leaves on one slice of bread. Top with the other slice of bread, and brush the outside with balsamic vinegar. Grill in a panini press until the bread is crispy and the cheese is melted.4. BBQ Chicken Panini: Spread BBQ sauce on two slices of whole wheat bread. Layer sliced cooked chicken, cheddar cheese, and sliced red onions on one slice of bread. Top with the other slice of bread, and brush the outside with melted butter. Grill in a panini press until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.5. Veggie Panini: Spread hummus on two slices of multigrain bread. Layer sliced avocado, roasted red peppers, sliced cucumbers, and crumbled feta cheese on one slice of bread. Top with the other slice of bread, and brush the outside with olive oil. Grill in a panini press until the bread is crispy and the cheese is melted.Enjoy these tasty panini recipes at home!

Related to Panini Recipes: Delicious Ideas for Every Occasion

1. What is a panini?

A panini is a type of sandwich made with Italian bread that is pressed and grilled, typically with fillings such as cheese, meats, vegetables, and spreads.

2. Do I need a special panini press to make paninis?

No, you do not need a specialized panini press to make paninis. You can use a stovetop grill pan, a griddle, or even a regular skillet and a second heavy pan placed on top to press the sandwich.

3. Can I make paninis with gluten-free bread?

Yes, you can make paninis with gluten-free bread. Just make sure to use a sturdy bread that can hold up to the pressing and grilling process.

4. What are some popular panini fillings?

Some popular panini fillings include sliced deli meats such as turkey, ham, or salami, various types of cheese such as mozzarella, cheddar, or provolone, and vegetables like roasted peppers, sliced tomatoes, or grilled onions.

5. Can I make paninis ahead of time?

Yes, you can make paninis ahead of time and store them for later. Wrap them in foil and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, simply reheat in a panini press or on a skillet until warmed through and the cheese is melted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • Patti
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies