• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Pancakes in a Large Bar Pan?

In summary, the best way to evenly distribute pancake batter in the Large Bar Pan is to use a small ladle or measuring cup. The pan can hold up to 12 pancakes at one time and can also be used to make other breakfast foods like eggs and bacon. There is no need to grease the pan, but it can be lightly sprayed with cooking oil if desired. The pan is also oven-safe and can be used to keep pancakes warm while finishing cooking.
raebates
Staff member
What are the exact instructions for making pancakes in the bar pan? Okay, I know I should have written this down somewhere, but I didn't. I've searched but can't find it here or at CC. I have a host who wants the info.Please help! TIA!

I use the Bisquick Mix and make the ultimate pancake mix... I think you add in sugar, extract, and baking soda.. and the eggs and milk. I make 1 batch and it fits in perfectly.

Thanks, but I need more details. How long and at what temp do you bake it?(I always do my pancakes on a griddle so I can make smiley faces, butterflies, etc. Harder to do that in a bar pan. LOL!)

Hi there! Making pancakes in the bar pan is super easy and they come out delicious every time. Here are the exact instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together 1 1/4 cups of milk, 1 egg, and 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
4. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Grease your bar pan with cooking spray or butter.
6. Pour the pancake batter into the bar pan, filling each cavity about 2/3 full.
7. Optional: Add toppings like chocolate chips or blueberries on top of the batter.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
9. Let cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan.
10. Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy your perfectly cooked pancakes!I hope this helps and your host loves the pancakes! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is the best way to evenly distribute pancake batter in the Large Bar Pan?

The best way to evenly distribute pancake batter in the Large Bar Pan is to use a small ladle or measuring cup to pour the batter into each section. You can also use a squeeze bottle for more control.

How many pancakes can I make at one time in the Large Bar Pan?

You can make up to 12 pancakes at one time in the Large Bar Pan. Each section of the pan is perfectly sized for one pancake.

Can I use the Large Bar Pan to make other breakfast foods like eggs or bacon?

Yes, the Large Bar Pan can be used to make a variety of breakfast foods such as scrambled eggs, omelets, and bacon. It is also great for making mini frittatas or breakfast sandwiches.

Do I need to grease the Large Bar Pan before making pancakes?

No, the Large Bar Pan has a non-stick coating that eliminates the need for greasing. However, you can lightly spray the pan with cooking oil if desired.

Can I put the Large Bar Pan in the oven to keep my pancakes warm while I finish cooking?

Yes, the Large Bar Pan is oven-safe and can be used to keep pancakes warm while you finish cooking the rest. Just make sure to cover the pan with foil to prevent the pancakes from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kewaters
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • christyine winslow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies