• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Business: Tips for Boosting Bookings, Recruits, and Shows

In summary, Nora suggests doing a Pampering a Business day, where businesses can receive treats in lieu of normal services. There are many positive feedbacks from those who have done this, with a high success rate. Nora also shares a recipe for a microwave cake that can be made in only 10 minutes.
LuvStoneware
I have been told that doing a "Pampering a Business day" is a really good idea. Has anyone heard of this, and if so, have you tried it? How was the outcome (bookings, recruits, shows). If you have tried this, or if you have any ideas, can you please let me know what I should include. I was thinking of making the microwave cake and giving them some catalogs with the host bonus flyer. Do you have any other ideas?

great question!I've been wondering about this as well! Looking forward to hearing folks chime in.

Nora

I have an invitation I made up for the Pampered At-Home Network. It is a Pampered A Business flier.

Attachments

• Pampered At-Work.doc
    261.5 KB · Views: 1,136
Beautiful flier, Ginger. What types of businesses did you give them out to, and what was the response? Was it worth your while? Who did you give the fliers too? I feel sort of shy about pampering businesses, but I'm also interested in delving into untapped markets!

Nora

Nora,

I haven't done the Pamper A Business thing yet myself, but I know that on another board the ladies who had did it at their bank, doctor's (before a scheduled appointment), dentist's (same - before an appointment), real estate office, vet's, ladie's gym, hair salon, etc. Basically everywhere you frequent. Some called ahead and said "you've won a pamper a biz" treat some didn't.

HTH,

Jodi

I've done the same people as Jodi's list. It is usually where I know someone at the office...receptionist, etc. I let them know that I am going to be Pampering their Business today by bringing them treats. I ask them if they have a meduim size microwave because I have this amazing cake they can make and ice in the microwave in only 10 minutes! I'd love to show them how to do this. If they say no, I bring something already made (usually something sweet!) I've had a good response with it.

pamper -a- business questions???I luv this idea!!!! It sounds like a perfect thing to do during the day while my kid is at school!

So how do you modify your "show" to cram it all into only 30 minutes?

Could you please share the recipe for the microwave cake?

(Sorry - newbie here!)
Thanks!

The 10 minute microwave cake is posted several times on here, but it is so simple, you don't need to write it down.

Make the cake mix just the way the box says. Pour into the fluted stone. On top, plop icing (from can) on the raw batter. Cook in the microwave for 10 minutes (some take 2 minutes longer, some take 2 minutes shorter). Let set for 10 minutes before turning over onto a platter with a lip.

You can make this with any cake mix.

thanksThanks for the wonderful info!!

PamperedGinger said:
I've done the same people as Jodi's list. It is usually where I know someone at the office...receptionist, etc. I let them know that I am going to be Pampering their Business today by bringing them treats. I ask them if they have a meduim size microwave because I have this amazing cake they can make and ice in the microwave in only 10 minutes! I'd love to show them how to do this. If they say no, I bring something already made (usually something sweet!) I've had a good response with it.

Do you just "show up" ready to do the how, or is this scheduled ahead of time?

Thanks,
Michelle

1. How can I increase my bookings with Pampered Chef?

One way to boost your bookings is to host virtual parties and events. You can also reach out to your existing customers and offer them incentives for booking a show with you. Additionally, utilizing social media and networking with friends and family can help spread the word about your business and increase bookings.

2. What are some effective tips for recruiting new team members?

One tip is to focus on building relationships with potential recruits and sharing your personal success stories with Pampered Chef. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, for those who join your team. Utilizing social media and attending local events or fairs can also help you connect with potential team members.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef shows more successful?

Some tips for successful shows include providing a fun and interactive experience for your guests, offering special discounts and promotions, and having a well-organized and engaging presentation. You can also encourage bookings by offering incentives to guests who host their own shows.

4. What are some creative ways to promote Pampered Chef?

One creative way to promote your business is to partner with local businesses or organizations for joint events or promotions. You can also create themed parties or events, such as a holiday baking party or a healthy eating workshop, to attract new customers. Utilizing social media and creating visually appealing content can also help promote your business.

5. How can I stay motivated and inspired as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to stay motivated is to set goals for yourself and track your progress. You can also attend Pampered Chef conferences and events to connect with other consultants and gain new ideas and inspiration. Additionally, taking breaks and practicing self-care can help prevent burnout and keep you motivated in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
accooks13
  • pngentil
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Xpalidocious
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies