• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Ideas for a Deli PC Party?

In summary, this person is looking for ideas on what to do for a PC party and is having trouble coming up with anything.
pcjenkunkel
Hello!

I live in a very small town and we have a new Deli that opened a little less than a year ago. The owner would like to do a PC party of some sort but I was looking for some kind of fun idea to go along with it. I was unable to find any posts about this already however if someone knows of one please just feel free to point me in the direction, I would appreciate it :)

So, my thought was to offer the deli itself something or offer the customers of the deli a special discount or special item of some sort. My brain is completely blank right now though on what exactly it could be. Please help! :) :chef:

OK. This is the owner of the deli that asked. Therefore the host bonuses goes the the owner. The rest however is up to you.
1) Decide on a time line. Most are done in a week.
2) NO DISCOUNTS unless you can afford to do that. You are in this to make money, not give it away!
3) Most Pampered Business parties - the host/deli owner in this case - has catalogs out and takes the orders usually just from their co-workers. Then on the last day, you take in a treat. You need to decide if this is the way to go or are you going to spend more time there to take orders not only from co-workers but customers. If asking customers to participate, coordinate with the deli owner, then make up a sign telling the deli customers when you will be there to answer questions and collect orders. I do not think you will want to be there all day, every day. You will also need to decide at this point about how to get the "guests" the products they ordered so they and you know now. Are going to have them pay extra shipping to direct ship or will you let them know when they can come to the deli to pick stuff up?
So that is just a few thing to consider. HTH!

How about if the deli owner has a special "Cooking Demo" where he/she works with you to find a recipe (his or ours) that he'd demo to his customers, by invitations only/sign up for a seat, then he uses PC products to make his recipe. It could be "Come Learn to Cook Like A Real Chef" or something. Incorporate a PC Cooking Show with a the twist of a "Real Chef" actually doing the demo! Then the guests can make the demo recipe the chef had just made to see they can do it too!

Thank you so very much for your ideas! I have come up with some options and am waiting to hear back from the owner :)

Any updates on this idea? I was wondering if one could display some of their products ( salads, cooked items ) in our products... Would be interested to know how it went...

1. How does "Pampering a Local Restaurant" benefit both the restaurant and Pampered Chef?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party at a local restaurant, both parties benefit in a few ways. The restaurant gains exposure to potential new customers and increased foot traffic, while Pampered Chef can reach a new audience for their products. Additionally, the restaurant may receive a portion of the sales from the party, and the host can earn free products.

2. Can any type of restaurant be "pampered" by Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef is happy to work with any type of restaurant, from casual to fine dining. The party can be tailored to fit the atmosphere and style of the restaurant, making it a unique and enjoyable experience for all.

3. What does the "pampering" process entail for the restaurant?

The pampering process involves hosting a Pampered Chef party at the restaurant, where a consultant will showcase and demonstrate the products while guests enjoy a meal. The restaurant simply provides the space and promotes the event, and Pampered Chef takes care of the rest.

4. How can a restaurant get started with "Pampering a Local Restaurant"?

Restaurants can get started by reaching out to a local Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef directly. The consultant will work with the restaurant to plan and schedule the party, and provide all the necessary materials.

5. Are there any requirements or costs for the restaurant to participate in "Pampering a Local Restaurant"?

There are no requirements or costs for the restaurant to participate. The only requirement is to have a designated space for the party and to promote the event to their customers. Pampered Chef provides all the necessary materials and support for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • LibrarianChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
strtngnw
  • dana_jni