• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Version 16.2 the Correct PP3 Installation?

G
GermantownPC
Hello All...

Another random question for you. I've read many many posts about the frustrations of PP3. I'm wondering if I haven't installed the correct version because I haven't had problems. The PP that I have installed is version 16.2. Can anyone tell me if this is in fact PP3 or what I am doing wrong.

Many thanks!

~Tricia

That is NOT P3. You have to put your CD in the computer and manually open the P3 installation from the list of file on your CD. You are running the most current version of PP but it is not P3. I installed it a few weeks ago in between a lull between shows, and so far I like it and have not had any problems with it.

It transfers all of your info from PP into P3 when you install it. And if you still use PP while getting used to P3 any info entered into PP after you install P3 will not transfer to P3 unless you uninstall and reinstall it. I learned this b/c I continue to use PP after I installed P3 the first time and then when I decided to completely make the switch I uninstalled and reinstalled P3.

I hope I have not totally blew your mind with this!!

You can continue to use the updated version of pp though, if you like that one better.

Until they refuse my PP orders, I am sticking with PP. I am so tired of going to CC and seeing that "FLASH" you have P3 udates avialable - UGH!!

Like I care :D

PCGINA said:
Until they refuse my PP orders, I am sticking with PP. I am so tired of going to CC and seeing that "FLASH" you have P3 udates avialable - UGH!!

Like I care :D

I installed P3 and still get tired of seeing tthose flashes!!:D It will update when I open it and until I need to open it I do not care if it is updated!:D :eek:

My problem is I had not bee using it even though I installed on my PC. It wanted me to do an update and now I can't open it _ I get an error I sent an e-mail to tech support

1. What is Pampered Partner Plus (PP3)?

Pampered Partner Plus (PP3) is a software program designed for direct sellers to manage their business, including inventory, sales, and customer information.

2. What are the common frustrations with PP3 installation?

Some common frustrations with PP3 installation include error messages, slow performance, and compatibility issues with different operating systems.

3. How do I know if I have the correct version of PP3 installed?

The latest version of PP3 is 16.2. You can check the version number by going to the Help menu in the PP3 program and selecting "About Pampered Partner Plus." If your version number is lower than 16.2, you may need to update your installation.

4. Is PP3 the same as version 16.2?

Yes, PP3 and version 16.2 refer to the same software program. PP3 is the official name, while version 16.2 is used to distinguish it from previous versions.

5. What should I do if I encounter problems with PP3 installation?

If you encounter any issues with PP3 installation, try uninstalling and reinstalling the program. Make sure you have the correct system requirements and check for any updates or patches that may be available. If the problem persists, you can contact the PP3 support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Kelley Sells
  • dianevill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB