• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Recipes: 200+ Tried & True Dishes

In summary, people are asking for help to open a recipe file that was shared by Rebecca. The file is a zip file and requires WinZip to open. Some people also asked for help opening .sig and .wpd extensions. The .sig files are Print Shop files and the .wpd files can be transferred to Word. People are also having difficulty navigating the site and are looking for specific recipes.
chefbilyeu
Hi Ladies,
I wanted to share with you all my recipes file. It was passed down to me, and hopefully it helps you too! It has almost 200 Pampered Chef recipes...

Attachments

• recipes_fixed.zip
    870.1 KB · Views: 12,427
Last edited by a moderator:
The file was originally a zip file too, so you have to download winzip.

Greg:Greg,

I, too, am unable to open this file. I have not had problems opening other zip files.

This is the message I get when I try to open this recipe file:
"The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted."

Thanks for your help!

OddGreg,

I have no idea what's up with that. It opened fine for me even before I emailed it to you to post on the forum....

Michelle

MichelleRoth said:
Greg,

I have no idea what's up with that. It opened fine for me even before I emailed it to you to post on the forum....

Michelle
So it opens fine for you? I have no trouble, hmmm....

YupWeird, I think.

It opens fine for me, and everyone who I emailed it to directly, except for a few of them, who didn't have WinZip.

M

No problem here either.

Worked fine for me!Awesome file.. Thanks

zipped fileHi Guys:

I'm so glad I found this board today and the zipped file opened just fine for me too :) Thanks :)

it wouldn't open for me either:( said it was corrupted. can anyone email it opened to me? [email protected]

I had trouble opening it too, could you please email it to me at [email protected].

thanks,
Karen :)

Thank You Rebecca!
chefbilyeu said:
Hi Ladies,
I wanted to share with you all my recipes file. It was passed down to me, and hopefully it helps you too! It has almost 200 Pampered Chef recipes...

Rebecca~
A HUGE thank you to you for sharing with us!
I appreciate it!
Lisa :)

Over 200 PC receipesHello
I am also unable to down load the files. Would you cut and paste them into my e-mal, I would geatly appreciate it.

[email protected]

Tricia

When I tried to open it from the site I got the corrupted message, but when I saved it to my computer and unzipped from there it worked great.

Thanks so much for sharing. I noticed a few of the recipes have a .sig extension that my computer doesn't recognize. What program would I need to be able to read those?

Mystik said:
When I tried to open it from the site I got the corrupted message, but when I saved it to my computer and unzipped from there it worked great.

Thanks so much for sharing. I noticed a few of the recipes have a .sig extension that my computer doesn't recognize. What program would I need to be able to read those?

That worked for me!! Thanks:)

200 recipiesI had to save and then open, too. Thanks for sharing!!

Linnie

wouldn't open for me either could you please email it to me [email protected] thank you very much, Kim

Thanks a million!I am going to start selling PC in April/May. I am hosting a show in March and am signing up after that. THANK YOU FOR THESE RECIPES!! I know they will be a HUGE help when I start having shows. I am sure everyone will start seeing me on here a lot in the future asking for advice. I have enjoyed reading all the post! This seems to be a wonderful place to come for help and suggestions!

Huge THANKS!Thank you so much for sharing your recipe file. I hope to get my kit any day now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will get it tomorrow after I get home from work.

I was a consultant a few years ago, but had to give it up when I returned back to university full time to complete my degree. Now with degree in hand and working in my field, I now decided to get back into the consulting again for several reasons. First, I love the products and recipes and second I needed some additional money each month to help pay off my student loan. I am calling it my "help Aggi pay off her student loan faster fund"! hee hee Maybe my hosts and their guests will buy more then to help me with my important fund! hee hee

Thank you so much again for sharing your recipes. I will be adding them to my recipe files in the coming weeks.
hmmm now all I need is for someone to have a show. I still have no shows booked. Those who wanted to do one is unable to do them for another month or so.... how will I get people to have shows!!!

Cheers
Chef Aggi

Worked fine for me! Thanx a bunch!!!:p

hank you Rebecca for sharing!Hi & Thank you Rebecca for sharing! Wonderful!
Saves so much typing! You're the best!
:D

wow!! Thanks A Bunch!!

huge recipe fileHi. I too am unable to download these recipes. WHen you find the time, can you send them my way...:) my email is [email protected].

Thanks.

Sue

Curious to see recipesI am unable to open it as well. If someone has the time (I am not very good with figuring out how to open things if they just don't open:)

If someone could forward it to me in another format, I would greatly appreciate it.

[email protected]

Thanks,

pcgina

I just emailed this to you Sue and PCGina. Let me know if you still can't open it.

You need to download winzip to open

http://www.download.com/WinZip/3000-2250_4-10454671.html?tag=lst-0-1

Thank you for the recipes!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the recipes they are great. And thanks Greg for the site for the download, it helped alot.:D

Wow!!! Thank you so much! My fingers thank you too. I've been in the process of typing recipes that I like for my newsletter and for my shows - now I don't have to for quite a while! You are a very generous person!!

Linda

I've been pulling some of the recipes off of this file. However, there are some .sig files that I can't open. What program do I need to open these file?

Okay one, I see some people are having a hard time opening this file. This is exactly what I did. I saved the file to mydocuments or whereever you need to save it to. Then I opened it with winrar. Then extracted the file from there. If you would like to try winrar got to www.cnet.com and then to downloads and type in winrar.

The .sig file I'm still researching. If I find out what opens it I will post it.

WOW! All I can say is THANK YOU!!!! This is an amazing file!!!!!!
I, too, saved it to my computer,then opened it. :)

What a wonderful file!! Thank you for bumping this thread and allowing some of the "newbies" to find it! Thank you! Thank you!

Alright for anyone that needs to know what opens a .sig file it is Print Shop that opens those files. Hope that helps you all out.

THANK YOU CHEFBILYEU!!!

Recipes were wonderful!!!

You're so kind to share!

THANKS!!!

here's the ones I had a problem with...19 of the recipes...most with the .sig extension, but a few .wpd (my MAC doesn't like WordPerfect!)

But what a great file! Thanks! The bulk of the recipes came out fine, and will be really helpful.

cooking.with.ann said:
19 of the recipes...most with the .sig extension, but a few .wpd (my MAC doesn't like WordPerfect!)

But what a great file! Thanks! The bulk of the recipes came out fine, and will be really helpful.

the .sig files are Print Shop files. I don't know if you can run print shop off a Mac but it you would like send me a list of what the files are. I will be happy to copy them to word for you if you like. Just let me know, PM me or email me.

thank you for sharing!;) :)

First time use of this site -- thanks for all those recipesbut I'm having problems navigating. I can't find out how to start a new thread and have a hostess who used to be a PC consultant who wants to do some of the old recipes she used to prepare but can't find the.

One is a creamy red pepper dip; One is a Barbeque Quesadilla and the other is some kind of chocolate chip cookie with pudding (this one may be the Chocolate chip sensation, but I'm not sure)

Any help you folks will give will be GREATLY appreciated

Thank you for sharing!

This is an awesome file. thank you

Elicia

Mee too, I have trouble open it. SOmeone would be kind enough to send an attachment through email, I would be very appreciated. Thanks

Margaret
[email protected]

recipe filecant open the file. win zip file.

Wow! Thanks!

Thanks for sharing... this is great. I have some of them, but others I didn't. :)

Thanks again!
Jaye

recipesWOW! Thanks so much for the recipes! I'm just starting out and I've been looking for great recipes to try so I can wow my hosts!
You guys are the BEST!
Susan :)

It works for me! Thanks!
Sandra

Thank you so much!There are some really tasty looking things here!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies